Struggling to Communicate

Posted
I struggle with being a ppl pleaser too! It is so hard and scary to stand up for myself. Especially in this situation. I want to be the perfect girl.
But I have learned that not talking is actually making me not perfect. Because if I don’t tell Daddy he can’t be there with me and help fix what ever is wrong.
It’s okay to feel like something isn’t right! It doesn’t mean everything is wrong. Just that one thing isn’t right.
I have found that it is easier for me to start those conversations via text or writing. That way I can work out how I want to say something. Also I don’t feel as pressured to answer immediately and not think about how I need to respond. Not having my Daddy right there gives me the space to think about what I need more easily.
It is so hard to do these things but in the end you will both appreciate it. Because more than likely your Dom knows something is wrong but doesn’t know what or how to help fix it.
Good luck! You can do this!
Posted
It’s a power exchange so if yu aren’t comfortable or yu don’t want to as a dom!! I would respect you decision we can play to your likings!!
Posted

Why do you struggle to express your needs and ***s? Is it because you personally find this difficult or he has made it difficult for you to do this by his reactions to previous things you’ve expressed?

If you haven’t already tried to talk to him, it’s vital that you do. You will learn so much about the potential of your relationship when you experience how he reacts to hearing that you aren’t happy. 

A positive reaction will show you he is willing to learn about your needs and adapt to suit you. There is so much potential to grow and form a deeper connection. 

• 4 months later...
Posted
I struggle with overthinking and people pleasing