Submissive

sj****

Posted
Before the community offers up a list of tasks, attitudes, positions and/or masochistic challenges, allow me to ask this, since I don't want to assume...Is he dominant and/or experienced with that dynamic? A simple "how may I serve you, Sir" awaiting his answer may suffice. But I'm thinking a better answer may be to find an extensive kink checklist and identify what your own limits are and communicate them before you let him take the lead. You'll always hear here that communication and safety are key. Before you get ideas here or elsewhere, know what you would or wouldn't do. And know his limits as well.
Posted
Ask him what he desires and cater to his fantasies (within your comfort zone of course).
Posted
A common one is for your partner to choose your clothes and underwear (with discussion about what's acceptable, of course).
Another is a domestic sub. Someone who enjoys doing domestic chores simply because it will please their dom. Some like to be watched while they do it in a sexy maid outfit or similar.
Dominance and submission is highly free form. So really your only limit is safety, your limits and your own creativity.
Posted
I would recommend researching things. Find things that interest both of you. There are many things that you can do together.

It sounds like you enjoy the mental aspect of submitting to him. There are many things you can do, from wearing a “day collar” which can be anything as long as it symbolizes your submittance/dynamic/relationship. I had a sub that just carried a small padlock and I had the key on my keychain. She would occasionally ask to see my key when we were apart as it made her feel “owned”.

He could also assign you tasks during the day while you are apart. Tasks could range from texting you and telling you to masterbate or put on a nipple clamp or something to daily tasks like a journal.

Or even together, for example if out to dinner he could tell you to go remove your panties and come back to table. Or even use a remote vibe.

The thing is, kink should be about what is right for the partners in the dynamic. What makes you feel submissive to him and what does he enjoy?

As I mentioned, research. And use your imagination. There are no rules, just what works for you.
Posted
Well look for things that he doesn’t like to do, or if he is doing something help or offer to do it and give him something he likes to do instead.

You can also ask for a list of chores he would like done to make his life easier.
Posted
You guys all have great advice! Thank you ☺️💕
Posted
This! I’m in the same boat and want to learn more! ❤️
Posted
Every one is different but if it was me I'd enjoy simple sensual things which help us feel closer. A hug, massage, back/foot rubs. Learn more about his interests so you can share intelligent conversations on what he enjoys. If you are looking to surrender control in aspects of your life discuss it with him and maybe you can find something which works for you both.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

If you want to go all in on old fashioned, pre internet High Protocol Kink, search for SubmissiveGuide. Be warned, it's a huge read. It's also very 1950s in some respects, a woman is a homemaker and her husband's chattel. 
I have a ton of resources that I'll share here so you can learn a bit about a lot. 
Not allowed to post links, but if you Google these you'll find them quickly.
Don't forget, Kink is as much about you as it is your partner. Your Kink, your way. Always.