Dominant (narcissistic) Sub

Posted

Your profile identities a PM response rating of one star. Maybe some self reflection is required? 

Posted
Please excuse me, but this only my thinking. You know the saying "two sides of a coin". We really do not know anything. To me predators come in all sizes and shapes. They are both men and women. Regarding women.. I had two experiences. This is one of my experiences. On my first Treasure Hunt, a very nice female helped me in finding icons. Second Treasure Hunt, I wanted to practice my German, so I asked a German female. She blocked me!  In her profile, she stated she wanted to get to know  people. She saw me first, and clicked "like" on my pictures. I did the same. My point, I really tried to make sure it was ok. I got blocked for asking help to find icons, but her profile stated she wanted to get to know people. I got blocked by a female just asking help! Well, we already know about the men...
Posted
10 hours ago, Honey_Cunt said:

Your profile identities a PM response rating of one star. Maybe some self reflection is required? 

When I first joined a vindictive “Dom” asked me for something I wasn’t up for, called me a prostitute when I said no and gave me a one star rating. It was there for ages as people rarely rate conversations. It’s not a great measure of how people are because it’s too easily ***d. 

Posted
40 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

When I first joined a vindictive “Dom” asked me for something I wasn’t up for, called me a prostitute when I said no and gave me a one star rating. It was there for ages as people rarely rate conversations. It’s not a great measure of how people are because it’s too easily ***d. 

If it’s not accurate, just remove it from your profile. You can easily disable a lot of features on here.

Posted
I went to check mine and was astonished it wasn't one star, the number of people I've told to get lost 🤣 I've never rated other people's DM's, but never thought to disable it.
Posted
1 hour ago, Honey_Cunt said:

If it’s not accurate, just remove it from your profile. You can easily disable a lot of features on here.

The only feature I am aware that it’s possible to disable is the message statistics one. I’m sure a lot of people aren’t even aware of that.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
That's topping from the bottom, and doms should address thar behavior if it is not part of the contract.

There are some doms who recommend breaking off continued interaction if a sub is a repeat offender in this aspect.

But this comes down to whether you will accept it as part of the dynamic or not.