LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Clue #7 usher had a song about this when he cheated on his wife
Posted

Clue #7
Some religions may tell you this is good for the soul

Posted
I still havent been able to find #2, checked all the hints about rules, but still been unable to find it
Posted
Clue #7 when your catholic you say your sins to the priest when you —————— your sins you will be given penance to say 😜
Posted
Clue #7 George Clooney made these from a Dangerour Mind...
Posted
Clue #7 George Clooney made these out of a Dangerous Mind...
MasterScorpio
Posted
#7 what happens in the booth stays in the booth
Posted
9 hours ago, Secr3t said:

I still havent been able to find #2, checked all the hints about rules, but still been unable to find it

I tried to send you a message but your search criteria is preventing me from doing so.  If you would still like help finding Icon 2, you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
1 hour ago, playwithme121 said:

I found 2..

That's great, keep going and if you get stuck on any just post in this forum thread and someone will be happy to help you out or alternatively you are welcome to message me. 

Posted

Day 7 Grid 7 Do this thing and your sins will be absolved, no wait that's in church, you can still do that here though but no priest involved 

Posted
I've found 3 so far. I've only just joined this app
Posted
Yesterday at 03:29 AM, PixieDust said:

When you give away an icon, the site will give away a random one from those you have collected so far.  

So you will need to work out which one you are missing and then go back and look for it from where you originally collected it from.

The best advice I can give, is to keep a record of where you found each icon, such as a grid map with clue numbers attached as it will make it easier for you to locate which ones you are missing.  

If you would like an example of the one I keep, you are welcome to message me and I will send you a screen shot. 

That would be very helpful, thanks

Posted
Where's this church clue?
Perhaps I've found this one already? I have now found 5
Posted
47 minutes ago, Irish-Imp said:

That would be very helpful, thanks

4 minutes ago, GeorgieGirlLou said:

Where's this church clue?
Perhaps I've found this one already? I have now found 5

Have sent you a both a message 😊

Posted

Clue # 8 - Grid # 21 - Just as well I had the kettle on, would you like tea or coffee or something saucier 😁

Posted
Day #7 Clue #7 Grid #21 - Who's been peeking at you recently?
Posted
Oops it's Day #8 ignore my last

Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #21 - Who's been peeking at you recently?
Posted
"PixieDust Clue # 8 - Grid # 21 - Just as well I had the kettle on, would you like tea or coffee or something saucier 2 well that is a pretty straightforward clue, but nothing on the page that that it suggests?
Posted
1 minute ago, LibrarianOok said:

"PixieDust Clue # 8 - Grid # 21 - Just as well I had the kettle on, would you like tea or coffee or something saucier 2 well that is a pretty straightforward clue, but nothing on the page that that it suggests?

Just like a strudel there are many layers .... a bit of a trick one but have a little dig around and see what you can find......if not drop me a line. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, LibrarianOok said:

You need to think a little deeper than the obvious - maybe take that step and open your door to truly see who's there