30 Questions Day 7 Q7

Pa****

Posted

Do you give accept and/or expect discipline or punishments as a part of your dynamic? How do you feel about it?

Previous (days) questions@ Q6, Q5, Q4, Q3Q2, Q1

Posted

D:

I wrote a post when i started here about a camping analogy on punnishment. I was regretfully not allowed to crosspost a writing by a sub regarding her need for punnishment which was so perfectly worded i struggle to reword it.

I am a sadist , I do impact for fun , my partmer is a Maso
But we have a punnishment dynamic as well, punnishment is not fun .... for neither of us but it provides a closure
Punishment is is there to remind both of us that rules are rule... they are discussed addressed and the issue is closed off.
No lingering feelings of inadequacy failure or not being in control.

Punishment givesvme the chance to TAKE the submission back ... and closes of that she let me down.
I know for her it is that what she failed to do mattered enough , her (not) doing was important enough to get punnished and its closre as well

Posted
Fuck yes! I crave accountability in a romantic relationship. As a Domness I rear good pets. Positive rein***ment is often more affective than punishment. But I enjoy match mes... A proper Dom/sub dynamic has shared responsibility. And in any relationship each one holding the other accountabile allows for a natural equality. especially an unspoken one between a Dom and sub. It's extra beautiful!
Posted
By the pure nature of most dynamics I'd expect at least discipline
Posted
Yes I accept, and expect some level of punishment for my misbehavior. In my opinion, discipline is necessary in a dynamic. I will say however, I do not just give anyone full submission, they have to earn it. I need to trust my partner/caregiver before I give the go ahead with certain punishments.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I don't punish or be punished. I prefer to enjoy my fetishes rather than try to maintain a strict D/s relationship