ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
46 minutes ago, BratSwitch3012 said:

I can't find 2

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you would like some help, you are welcome to message me. 

Posted

Thanks for the clues guys! It's great to be able to do another hunt, I have missed them heaps but been unable to get online due my health. Loves you all and good luck!

Posted

Clue # 4 - Grid # 22 - Are you in the mood for a quickie? 😁

Posted
I feel like I’ve been all over this app and I’ve only been able to find a couple treasures
Posted
Waiting for more clues for #4 cause I’m struggling 😂
Posted
1 minute ago, Junior3c said:
I feel like I’ve been all over this app and I’ve only been able to find a couple treasures

Same. I don’t know where to look anymore. I’ve turned this app inside out.

Posted

Currently there only 4 icons released. You have 3 so far, so you only have one more to find to be uptodate. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, BlueberryButter said:

Waiting for more clues for #4 cause I’m struggling 😂

Extra hint to my clue # 4 : Adjust and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings when time is short.

Posted
I gotta wait for another clue cause number for is hard to find
Posted
Day 4, clue #22. Adjust this quick, if you want some kink
Posted
I’ve been doing enough of these that I am starting to know how pixie dust things. Found it in ten seconds while singing Roberta Flack

🎶The Closer I Get to you🎵
Posted
Just now, nycgentledaddy said:
I’ve been doing enough of these that I am starting to know how pixie dust things. Found it in ten seconds while singing Roberta Flack

🎶The Closer I Get to you🎵

Thinks* (edit feature please)

Posted
Clue 4. Maybe I need a good spanking. Better filter who I want to do it
Posted
Can anyone post hints?

Indeed they can

Posted
2 minutes ago, Junior3c said:
Can anyone post hints?

Yes but don’t post spoilers. Some people are posting literal clues and it takes the fun out of it for some.

Posted
Day #4 - Grid #22 - Clue #4 - when you cross the street you look ***, when you pick your victim for the night you swipe ***
Posted
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #22 - Whether it be a spank or a quickie you'll need to make some adjustments to find this one
Posted

clue #4 you need to press the quick for a bit of kink and then press on which members you want to see to unlock the key 

OlivierChester
Posted

Clue4: looking for a crush? Search for it

Posted
45 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #22 - Whether it be a spank or a quickie you'll need to make some adjustments to find this one

I’ve been on that feature but didn’t find any icon