Willingness to Commute

So****

Posted
For me it depends on how far away they live
Cheekysub247
Posted
Most offer to drive to me, its just i prefer to do the travel. So yes lots out there that ive spoken to will drive to the person 😊
Posted

I mean a lot comes down to context here - in the sense of the amount of distance we're talking.   Whether the Dominant can drive. Whether public transport is an option.  Whether this is going to become very one sided in who is spending time/*** to travel. 

Posted
Id do anything to get to you if you were my sub
Posted
It all depends on the situation. I have commuted for my sub as i can and also if my sub lives alone. For this we need to have a connection.
Posted
I have often driven 90 minutes, collected a playmaye, brought her back to my dungeon then returned her home. I'd rather not have to travel so much but if they can't readily get to me then needs must. Some people are very much worth the effort.
Cheekysub247
Posted

@eyemblacksheep absolutely.

I have a play partner, meet now and then. If i travel to him i pay my own travel, if he travels to me he pays his own travel. If we use a hotel then we split that cost. Its just how we have done things. Discussing how it would work in your situation is key 😊

Posted
It’s only fair, if there’s a connection, following on from positive written and verbal communications. By doing “the leg work”, it shows that the dominant is prepared to make the effort to travel for a social meet and then more, if that proved successful. I’ve done that for people who feel comfortable with such an arrangement.
Posted
Doms will drive to a sub! If they are truly a sub.
Posted
It depends on the situation. I have driven to a playmate before and then driven back home. Again every situation is different.
Posted
Yes, I mean there ought to be balance and compromise but whether kink or vanilla I've always believed the right person is worth making an effort for
Posted
I travel over two hours…if she’s the right sub…you will move mountains to make time with her as often as possible
Posted
The simple answer, regardless of whether it's the dominant or submissive, is it's an individual thing between those involved and what they have agreed - for some distance won't be an issue, for others it may and it will be guided by many things including the level of connection, just how far the distance is, how easy the journey is etc
Posted
Doesn’t matter the dynamic of the relationship you are still the man in the relationship and In my opinion you should be the one going to her unless she doesn’t have a place where you can be alone. Just my opinion on it.
Posted
Of course we are i mean I am a dom I got my own car I never make the woman drive to me its rude
DarkArts1066
Posted
I have never had an issue with commuting in order to meet someone. I’ve travelled from London to Glasgow, Berlin, Paphos, New York and Boston to meet people in fact.

The key for me is good, regular communication. If people ask me to travel, and then drop off the radar - or don’t want to chat or FaceTime with me before I travel, then it’s a no from me.
Otherwise, I’m prepared to be open minded regarding travel.
I am lucky enough to be semi retired, having sold my business a couple of years ago .. so I have the time, and the means to do so.
Posted
Yeah ofc it is personally I love to drive so happy to do it.
Posted
I think it boils down to the commitment given by both the Dom and sub. For 4 years I drove 8 hour every Friday and then another 8 hours on Sunday evening to confirm our relationship.
Now after 8 years together, she will be my wife in May 23'.