What do you think about remote toys?

Ed****

Posted
I usually love to use remote toys, either with strangers or with long time relations. I think they offer a great complement for tasks and edging and they rein*** the bonds between D and s. What do you all think?
Posted
This is something I’d love to try but haven’t pulled the trigger on purchasing any yet. I read the reviews and get a “meh” feeling and decide it’s not with the investment. I’d love to see some recommendations for good ones!
Posted
@LSLLadyInTheStreets I don't remember the exact name of any but I've always had fun using them. And the women wearing them much more. It's true that they are a bit pricey but I think they are worth it.
Posted
Such a major turn on fire me as well, haven’t had the luck to find someone willing to try it!! Great topic though
Posted
I like doing research into certain things and this has always intrigued me if it was worth it or not i have seen one that's called Vibease

They were one of the first ones you can control it from anywhere that one seems to be more controllable and more personal than others i have looked at
Posted
48 minutes ago, EdgingYou said:
@LSLLadyInTheStreets I don't remember the exact name of any but I've always had fun using them. And the women wearing them much more. It's true that they are a bit pricey but I think they are worth it.

Yeah I don’t mind spending the *** if they are good. I hear LoveSense has some, but my other toys from there haven’t impressed me much. I just don’t want to waste the ***. Too bad the toy companies can’t provide live demos. 🤣

Posted
2 minutes ago, LSLLadyInTheStreets said:

Yeah I don’t mind spending the *** if they are good. I hear LoveSense has some, but my other toys from there haven’t impressed me much. I just don’t want to waste the ***. Too bad the toy companies can’t provide live demos. 🤣

Yeah, it's a shame hahahaha. But all my experiences with remote lovense have been great.

Posted
34 minutes ago, LSLLadyInTheStreets said:

We have a fairly good collection of the lovense toys, and have found them to be a lot of fun, not had any notable issues with any of them as it stands

Posted

Its worth everything, either in long distance relationships, but also if you are willing to play in a public space without crossing the line that are cultural acepted.

And i helps understand a woman pleausure, it helps construt a relationship, and so on.

Posted
I would say yes to remotes as well: if only to avoid cables and/or to allow usage under clothes. Internet enabled ones - such as Lovense - are a step up from them (in functionality and price) but do offer more play opportunities.
Posted
2 minutes ago, CookieMonsterPT said:

Its worth everything, either in long distance relationships, but also if you are willing to play in a public space without crossing the line that are cultural acepted.

And i helps understand a woman pleausure, it helps construt a relationship, and so on.

Yes, exactly. It can be used in multiple occasions.

Posted
I have 3 Lovense and 1 we vibe are my two favourites.

For sure stick to theses, I’ve heard tons of issues with others. My favourites are the cock ring with the perineum vibrator. I’ve done this a couple times, give access to a complete stranger go about your day and all of a sudden a soothing vibration or an amazing erection in the middle of your day lol

Posted
Alright I’m convinced. I just ordered two… Let’s see if my opinion changes.
roamingtiger
Posted

I believe you will love them, the ability out in public to lash your control out as desire and pet must take it.  Mmmmm

Posted
id let someone control a lovense toy in me heheh 😩😩
Posted
It could be fun for a stranger to take control of it for you
Posted
On 4/24/2023 at 2:01 PM, LSLLadyInTheStreets said:

This is something I’d love to try but haven’t pulled the trigger on purchasing any yet. I read the reviews and get a “meh” feeling and decide it’s not with the investment. I’d love to see some recommendations for good ones!

Lovense toys are amazing. I have 5 of them myself. For context the ones i own are the (edge 1 and edge 2) (hush 1 - 1.75 inch) hush 2 - 2.25 inch) and the (max 2) Then i also own the handy as well. Not all toys are going to work for everyone though. The main issue with high tec expensive remote toys is that, you will never know if they work for you until you give them a fair chance over a decent few weeks or a couple months at least to learn how you can make them work for you or just learn how they feel or work in general. One of the other issues is that, for guys, it's dificult for them to find female partners who are interested in playing with their toys, Females generally just tend to not be interested at all in controlling unless it's their partner etc. Which is fine but it will affect toy reviews as a whole.  The reviews that may affect it for women is that, while they have no problems finding controllers willing to control for them. The majority of females aren't willing to go on voice chats or cams, so the controller might end up just not being very good. This can be attributed to not being able to hear them moan or see their reactions during play. This also causes problems like someone leaving the females toy on the max setting the entire time, which sucks for both men and women. Guys aren't going to get into controlling them properly if they aren't willing to voice chat or show during play. That's a personal choice for women, a lot of women aren't comfortable with doing that and that's fine. It's what affects reviews somehwat imo though. Basically, what i'm trying to say is, take reviews with a grain of salt and try them yourself if you're interested. There's never a guarantee you'll like any of them but there's also a decent chance you will. If you arent comfortable playing with strangers, especially on cam or voice chats. Your best option would be to play with a partner so you get the best out of the experience. I honestly don't think you'll get the best experience from remote toys without the full trust of someone who you're comfortable with. There's unlimited amounts of patterns you can use though if you prefer to play alone. lovense toys have an alarm feature as well, which you set as you would any alarm and leave the toy in over night and it will wake you up by swithcing onto the pattern you selected for the alarm. lovense have a speed and sound mode too. The speed mode vibrates more, as you move faster. ( running or walking etc) maybe in the car too. the sound mode vibrates in sync to the sound around you and will increase in intensity as the sound gets louder and decrease as the sound lowers. 

Hope this helped. 

Posted
23 minutes ago, aqvilla said:

Lovense toys are amazing. I have 5 of them myself. For context the ones i own are the (edge 1 and edge 2) (hush 1 - 1.75 inch) hush 2 - 2.25 inch) and the (max 2) Then i also own the handy as well. Not all toys are going to work for everyone though. The main issue with high tec expensive remote toys is that, you will never know if they work for you until you give them a fair chance over a decent few weeks or a couple months at least to learn how you can make them work for you or just learn how they feel or work in general. One of the other issues is that, for guys, it's dificult for them to find female partners who are interested in playing with their toys, Females generally just tend to not be interested at all in controlling unless it's their partner etc. Which is fine but it will affect toy reviews as a whole.  The reviews that may affect it for women is that, while they have no problems finding controllers willing to control for them. The majority of females aren't willing to go on voice chats or cams, so the controller might end up just not being very good. This can be attributed to not being able to hear them moan or see their reactions during play. This also causes problems like someone leaving the females toy on the max setting the entire time, which sucks for both men and women. Guys aren't going to get into controlling them properly if they aren't willing to voice chat or show during play. That's a personal choice for women, a lot of women aren't comfortable with doing that and that's fine. It's what affects reviews somehwat imo though. Basically, what i'm trying to say is, take reviews with a grain of salt and try them yourself if you're interested. There's never a guarantee you'll like any of them but there's also a decent chance you will. If you arent comfortable playing with strangers, especially on cam or voice chats. Your best option would be to play with a partner so you get the best out of the experience. I honestly don't think you'll get the best experience from remote toys without the full trust of someone who you're comfortable with. There's unlimited amounts of patterns you can use though if you prefer to play alone. lovense toys have an alarm feature as well, which you set as you would any alarm and leave the toy in over night and it will wake you up by swithcing onto the pattern you selected for the alarm. lovense have a speed and sound mode too. The speed mode vibrates more, as you move faster. ( running or walking etc) maybe in the car too. the sound mode vibrates in sync to the sound around you and will increase in intensity as the sound gets louder and decrease as the sound lowers. 

Hope this helped. 

Wow thank you so much for all that! I had no idea about the alarm and I’ll definitely try that feature! I just received two last week and tried them out. I can see some real potential, just need to find a controller. 😉 I did play with a stranger and that was fun but I think you’re right about someone I trust.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LSLLadyInTheStreets said:

Wow thank you so much for all that! I had no idea about the alarm and I’ll definitely try that feature! I just received two last week and tried them out. I can see some real potential, just need to find a controller. 😉 I did play with a stranger and that was fun but I think you’re right about someone I trust.

You're welcome. which toys did you get if you dont mind me asking? Yeah, you honestly do need someone you trust so you can actually go all out for them. Which means they put in more effort and care more about your pleasure! personal experience. Ive played with girls with no voice or cam and with voice and cam and it was simply just way better with a visual or moaning at the very least. Its kinda boring just moving the dials around on a screen otherwise. Personal opinion obv. Also, if you do find a partner you trust and you happen to have gotten a nora. You can sync that with the guys max toy and when he thrusts his toy. your toy will react to it. Hope you have fun! They used to have a sync to spotify feature too where it would sync the toy to your spotify music but was discontinued. Boo. it was good. However, you can still import mp3 files from your computer into the app using the built in import music button on the app and sync your toys to your music that way. There's also a dom and sub group setting for people who are in a lovense group within the app. which essentially means, you can have like 1 sub and then multiple controllers who take turns controlling that 1 girl or guy. 

Edited by aqvilla
Posted
7 hours ago, aqvilla said:

You're welcome. which toys did you get if you dont mind me asking? Yeah, you honestly do need someone you trust so you can actually go all out for them. Which means they put in more effort and care more about your pleasure! personal experience. Ive played with girls with no voice or cam and with voice and cam and it was simply just way better with a visual or moaning at the very least. Its kinda boring just moving the dials around on a screen otherwise. Personal opinion obv. Also, if you do find a partner you trust and you happen to have gotten a nora. You can sync that with the guys max toy and when he thrusts his toy. your toy will react to it. Hope you have fun! They used to have a sync to spotify feature too where it would sync the toy to your spotify music but was discontinued. Boo. it was good. However, you can still import mp3 files from your computer into the app using the built in import music button on the app and sync your toys to your music that way. There's also a dom and sub group setting for people who are in a lovense group within the app. which essentially means, you can have like 1 sub and then multiple controllers who take turns controlling that 1 girl or guy. 

I got the Flexer and Lush3. I didn’t see much use in one of the syncing ones at the moment. I’m excited to experiment