SEXTECH TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a sexbot number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :keycap_ten:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Clue 20. Sometimes what you’re searching for is right under your nose
Posted
#20 i’d almost forgotten how gorgeous I was then 😁
Posted
#20 - mirror mirror on the wall who’s the sexiest of them all!
Posted

Finally found bot #1 after finding 10 others in the process, lol

Posted

Im kinda struggling with #19 are there any more clues anyone?

Posted
39 minutes ago, MissTillysue said:

#19 you’re actually one of these in your role! Your subs belong to you, therefore you are their _________ /possessor 

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

#19 you’re actually one of these in your role! Your subs belong to you, therefore you are their _________ /possessor 

Thought that was #18?

Posted
2 hours ago, MissTillysue said:

Try looking in the magazine section, though the article is rather old so you might need to go back a bit

bostoncrab52
Posted
just gave away number 10 and now cant get it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
56 minutes ago, BornStyx said:

Try looking in the magazine section, though the article is rather old so you might need to go back a bit

Found it finally. Thanks for the help

Posted
11 minutes ago, bostoncrab52 said:

just gave away number 10 and now cant get it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just discovered thats the not the only one that is missing,   Sexbots for 9, 10, 17 & 18 are no longer appearing on English Pages........looks like the page has been upgraded..........I will email support and update when I have a response

Posted
Clue #21 maybe a new selfie is in order!!!!! 📸
Posted
#21.....same clue as yesterday 😁
Posted
4 hours ago, MissTillysue said:
2 hours ago, wambam said:

Thought that was #18?

Oh shit, yes thank you.

Apologies @MissTillysue

Posted
Totally lost for #17 and #18 searched all I can think off but no joy :(
Posted
Any further clues for no.16, I am lost trying to search the German site, thanks
Posted
18 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Just discovered thats the not the only one that is missing,   Sexbots for 9, 10, 17 & 18 are no longer appearing on English Pages........looks like the page has been upgraded..........I will email support and update when I have a response

Update:  Katiefox and the Tech Team are on the job of fixing the issue with the bots......... will hopefully be fixed soon

Posted

All fixed but no.10! I find it hilarious that the bots have taken it into their own hands and are actually hiding from us! haha

Thanks for your patience guys 😻

Posted
23 minutes ago, Katiefox said:

All fixed but no.10! I find it hilarious that the bots have taken it into their own hands and are actually hiding from us! haha

Thanks for your patience guys 😻

And on that note................Cant wait for driver-less cars to hit the roads!!!

( i think if you work in or around the IT / developer end of things you can appreciate how bugs and fixes occur, still makes it a ***y ball ache - whihc is a great saying to use)