DDLG

Li****

Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but no external links thank you. 

Posted
You might find some on etsy. It is mostly hand made items.
Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Google DDLGverse they have both clothing and accessories 😊

Thank you I shall take a look 😘

Posted
You can try kinky cloth and the littlest gift shop not sure if they are based in UK but I'm sure the ship worldwide 💗
brat69-3291
Posted (edited)

I recommend SHEIN*. Really cheap prices and decent quality. Has clothing and accessories.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted
39 minutes ago, AngelaLouise said:
You can try kinky cloth and the littlest gift shop not sure if they are based in UK but I'm sure the ship worldwide 💗

Thank you 😊

Posted
36 minutes ago, brat69-3291 said:

I recommend SHEIN*. Really cheap prices and decent quality. Has clothing and accessories.

I have never ordered from there as I have heard so many bad things! But I am willing to give it a try thank you x

Posted
Thanks to this post I now have a very long wishlist lol 😊😊👏🏾
NowIAmTheMaster
Posted
Ddlgworld is another good shout for buying, but they are absolutely crap if you need to return anything
Posted
If you're looking for some custom or unique stuff online, try etsy. There are some very high quality pieces there and for some reasonable prices.
Posted
2 hours ago, SynergisticBliss said:
Not UK based, but Little for Big.

Little for big is transphobic. Just an FYI to anyone thinking about buying from them

Posted

Well I don't know if kids clothes are still free of VAT but that would be a good place to start! 

I promise I'm not being facetious but I don't really understand the question.

Being in ddlg is more of a mindset rather than long socks, short skirt and white blouse.... Preferably tight!

Nor does a colouring in book with either felt tips or crayons (depending)

All are available from any good high Street. 

Although to be fair I don't see 'The Works' promoting that as their latest sales pitch... But you know what I mean! 

I hope this has helped. 

Posted
Honestly I usually check the kids section of thrift stores or good wills, you’d be surprised at how many things actually fit adults that are made for kids, but if you’re looking for like traditional baby stuff made for adults like onesies then I’d just go online to see what you can find that you can afford, there’s not a “correct” brand to shop from really, I’m US based tho so I wouldn’t be able to tell u any UK stores, but again it’s really just about what fits your budget that makes you happy :)
Posted
11 hours ago, YokoLehr said:
Thanks to this post I now have a very long wishlist lol 😊😊👏🏾

Haha me too!

Posted
10 hours ago, NowIAmTheMaster said:
Ddlgworld is another good shout for buying, but they are absolutely crap if you need to return anything

Ah that's rubbish I shall bare that in mind

Posted
9 hours ago, Lucianx08 said:
If you're looking for some custom or unique stuff online, try etsy. There are some very high quality pieces there and for some reasonable prices.

I use etsy for so many other things like gifts I don't know why I didn't think to check!

Posted
8 hours ago, natalia22 said:
I’ve started designing my own

Thats really cool I would love to check them out if you sell them 😊 I am good at sewing so maybe I shall try find some good patterns to do the same eventually x

Posted
1 hour ago, omobabydl said:
Honestly I usually check the kids section of thrift stores or good wills, you’d be surprised at how many things actually fit adults that are made for kids, but if you’re looking for like traditional baby stuff made for adults like onesies then I’d just go online to see what you can find that you can afford, there’s not a “correct” brand to shop from really, I’m US based tho so I wouldn’t be able to tell u any UK stores, but again it’s really just about what fits your budget that makes you happy :)

I have always wished we had the huge thrift shops here like in the US very jealous haha 😄 I shall keep my eye out in places like that sadly I am quite on the curvy side so I don't think any actual kids clothes clothes would fit 😅

Posted
2 hours ago, VoyagerX said:

Well I don't know if kids clothes are still free of VAT but that would be a good place to start! 

I promise I'm not being facetious but I don't really understand the question.

Being in ddlg is more of a mindset rather than long socks, short skirt and white blouse.... Preferably tight!

Nor does a colouring in book with either felt tips or crayons (depending)

All are available from any good high Street. 

Although to be fair I don't see 'The Works' promoting that as their latest sales pitch... But you know what I mean! 

I hope this has helped. 

I unfortunately don't think any actual children's clothes will fit me haha. I totally understand the mind set of ddlg I know it isn't just wearing a type of clothing. I just worded the post simply but I am also interested in age regression/age play and wearing certain clothes and using items like a dummy are a big part of getting into that mindset. I was simply asking for recommendations as where I could buy these type of things no different to anyone wanting say latex clothing or any other fetishwear, specific toys or any other items