SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT šŸ“

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
Iā€™m so confused. What do these icons look like??
Posted
15 minutes ago, DacryphilDaddy said:

Iā€™m so confused. What do these icons look like??

On the APP the icon is a circle and is normally displayed on the screen as an overlay.Ā  On the website the icon is displayed as a square. The icon will form part of a final image.Ā  I have sent you a screenshot as an example. Hope it helps. šŸ˜Š

Posted
57 minutes ago, HSDMASTER said:

how do you give away icons

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
I canā€™t find #1 lol Iā€™ve unlocked pics. Asked for unlocked pics. lol what am I doing wrong
Posted
3 minutes ago, PlayfulDomme said:

I canā€™t find #1 lol Iā€™ve unlocked pics. Asked for unlocked pics. lol what am I doing wrong

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
Clue 1
Some clubs have a secret knock or whatā€™s that secret word called
Posted

Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mianni said:

(I donā€™t get how to start)

Welcome to the treasure hunt. To get you started I have gifted you, your first icon. šŸ˜Š

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and over the next 22 days an icon is hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play, you can hunt the icons and earn 30points towards membership.Ā  Itā€™s a great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find.Ā  You can also be in the running to win prizes if you choose to place clues also to help other members.Ā 

You can find all the clues left by members so far by expanding the comments in this thread scrolling backwards.Ā  Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.Ā  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each dayā€™s clues so far.Ā 

Hope that helps, if not feel free to drop me a line.Ā 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Mianni said:
(I donā€™t get how to start)

Scroll to the top of these comments. The first comment has clues to where to find these. Click buttons you might not have before before.

Posted

So apparently I got I icon. I don't know if it was gifted to me,Ā  I don't think I found it and if I did I've not realised I did

Posted
7 minutes ago, Assforuse76 said:

So apparently I got I icon. I don't know if it was gifted to me,Ā  I don't think I found it and if I did I've not realised I did

When an icon is gifted from one member to another, the receiving member will receive a notification to advise who gifted them the icon.Ā  So in this case if you have been gifted an icon, you should have received a notification.Ā  Either way its great you have found an icon whether it be by gift and or happy accident šŸ˜Š

Posted
4 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

When an icon is gifted from one member to another, the receiving member will receive a notification to advise who gifted them the icon.Ā  So in this case if you have been gifted an icon, you should have received a notification.Ā  Either way its great you have found an icon whether it be by gift and or happy accident šŸ˜Š

Yeah I've not received a notification to say I was gifted it. I've still no idea how managed as I couldn't follow the steps lol

Posted
4 minutes ago, Mianni said:
Where do I use the clueā€™s answers?

When you solve the clue, the answer will be the location of the puzzle piece

Posted
4 minutes ago, Mianni said:

Where do I use the clueā€™s answers?

Have sent you a message will give you a handĀ  šŸ˜Š

Posted
I haven't seen any new clues, have any come down today?
Posted
9 minutes ago, Joseff said:

I haven't seen any new clues, have any come down today?

Each day a 3pm UK time, a new icon is released and hidden around FET.Ā  Once found clues will posted in the forum shortly thereafter.Ā  You can wait for the clues to be posted by members or you can go hunting without clues and then share your own clue to help others, the choice is yours.Ā  šŸ˜Š

Posted
Clue 4 Grid #7 You like the look of 'em? Save 'em!
Posted

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 07 - Take the reins, adopt and watch your stable grow šŸ˜Š

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 11 - This feature will help you choose which of your content can be critiqued

Posted
Can any help me with clue #1 grid #13šŸ¤”šŸ¤”