SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 08 - Got something to get off your chest? Head to this box and get some hail Marys
Posted
Am I just not good at this… I still can’t find clue 6
Posted
2 hours ago, GeneGrey said:

Any more new clues for today?  Sorry I can’t keep up with the responses. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

You are also welcome to message me if you need help 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, Scoots818 said:

I’m still having trouble finding #6

2 hours ago, Scoots818 said:

Am I just not good at this… I still can’t find clue 6

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Those preferred before all others of the same kind 🙄
Posted
4 minutes ago, malucachu said:

need help with grid 11 pls

Posted
Can someone help me with the first one - grid #13 Xo
Posted
16 minutes ago, Funnytoy said:

Am I missing messages here ? Was there an icon released for the 3rd of October ?

Three icons were released on day one,  two icons were released on day two and one icon was released on day three.  In total there are currently 6 available icons to collect.  Icon # 7 will be released later today at 3pm UK time.

If you would like help working out which one you are missing, feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
I don't know how to play this can anyone help?
Posted
3 minutes ago, leci said:

Can someone help me with the first one - grid #13 Xo

Posted
42 minutes ago, struthers644 said:

I'm lost on how to play this

8 minutes ago, sindy25 said:

I don't know how to play this can anyone help?

Welcome to Treasure Hunt 😊

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and over the next 18 days icons are hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play, you can hunt the icons and earn 30points towards membership.  It’s a great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find.  You can also be in the running to win prizes if you choose to place clues also to help other members.  

To start you both off, I have gifted you, your first icon. 

You can find clues in this forum thread that will hint you where to look in the FET universe, expand the comments and scroll backwards.  Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.   Then go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

A new icon will be released at 3pm UK time each day and clues posted in the forum shortly thereafter.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far. 

Hope that helps, if not please feel to drop me a line.  I have also included the rules of the hunt below for you. 😊

On 9/26/2023 at 7:50 PM, crystal-love said:

Saddle up for a wild adventure in our latest Treasure Hunt! Get ready to gallop through the FET universe with our sponsor Sweet Pony, who brings a touch of equestrian charm for you to find all 24 icons. Gear up and ride this hunt for exciting prizes! 🐎

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 2nd until October 22nd, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until the October 23rd to find them all! Winners will be announced on October 24th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go! 

EN_TH_sweetpony.png

Preyful-Minx
Posted

:( im sad i wanna play this as im mainly using Fetish on desktop but I have yet to find anyyy of these.... 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Ruelle said:

:( im sad i wanna play this as im mainly using Fetish on desktop but I have yet to find anyyy of these.... 

You can definitely play using the desktop, as the game is available on all platforms.  If you would like a hand, feel free to drop me a line 😊

Posted
I am not getting the 30 points each for any icons :(
Posted
26 minutes ago, Attaboy4u said:

I am not getting the 30 points each for any icons :(

Ooh that's not good....have sent you a message, see if we can work out why 😊

Posted

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 06 - I see stars ⭐ on your horizon

FetishKing69
Posted
Found all 7....your a star PixieDust
Posted