Prostate play?

HexedTempest

HexedTempest
Posted

Hi everyone, Hexed here! I know my other half is more outgoing than I tend to be, but here goes! He and I had talked about pegging and prostate play. His background has always been very closed up about sexual things and he said that he would be willing to give it a shot for me! The thing is, he says it's not one way or the other. He claims to enjoy it because I am enjoying it, but other than that, he says it doesn't hurt but it definitely does not feel like he sees and hears it should. His words were "It's nothing to write home about, I definitely wouldn't finger my @ssh0le while I'm alone."  We have tried to all sorts of things, and well as far as I can remember back, he has not even gotten hard from prostate play. I got him a wireless control prostate massager to try to spice up play. He says it just vibrates. and shrugs. It is concerning to a point, I feel badly that it has been hyped up to be this grandiose orgasm and nothing for him. I think about it more than he does I'm sure, to a point that sometimes I catch myself daydreaming about giving control over to an experienced lady and she by some miracle gets him hard around company, just a secret vibrator being controlled by another woman and him squirming to hide an erection from guests... possibly even uncontrollably ejaculating himself. devilish thoughts i know... but seriously any thoughts on what we could try form him would be wonderful! 

~Hexed~

Posted
I think the hype is more likely from the guys who really like it and don’t hear about it much and wonder why it isn’t talked about much, while for some guys they’re indifferent and it won’t really be as great as the hype. I’m not an example of the latter though
Posted
Lush has a lovense butt plug I think that would be perfect.itherwjse there are a variety of egg vibs
HexedTempest
Posted
2 minutes ago, BDSMgamerdaddy said:
Lush has a lovense butt plug I think that would be perfect.itherwjse there are a variety of egg vibs

That's what we have. I have a Lush and he has the Edge.

jessgirlyguy
Posted
If he's only doing it to please you, then what's in it for him? If he's not excited by it, it's reasonable to assume he won't enjoy it as much as if he really wants it for himself. Not getting hard from anal play is not unusual. If he feels nothing at all, maybe he has a prostate issue, it could be many many things why he feels the way he does about it
jessgirlyguy
Posted
the one comment about him being gay is so ignorant, but not unexpected from ignorant people
Posted
J-Dean it doesn't mean you're gay if you want a woman to fuck you, it's more to do with the thrill of enjoying a woman being in control of you. I think we're all curious of what it's like to be a member of the opposite sex at times, it's only natural to have these feelings. Do you not ever wonder what it's like to be a woman that's being pounded by a cock? I do and sometimes I crave a woman to do it to me. People tend to mention women getting "penis envy" but men never admit to getting "pussy envy".
Posted
I like the idea of a toy up there but it does make me loose my erection as i think it blocks my *** flow. Its better if i start hard before playing maybe. I once had a toy up there vibrating, a cock ring and then fucked a woman. She said it was amazing but i never really feel much difference. I do have big hip bones and almost feel like its up behind it and need something with a curved end to find the right spot.

I got things up my bum, i grew boobs for fun, i only desire women but guess i gay too hun? Lol.
Posted
I think the best way is to mix it up and not forget the classic cock and balls. If you get all three at the same time you will be in complete control and he’ll be in complete pleasure
Posted
23 hours ago, J-Dean said:
Gonna be honest - i think your husband is gay. No way would I let a woman do that. He needs counseling

No just no. On so many levels.

Posted
I love prostrate play my ex wife used to fist my ass, use toys or a strap on. There are some seriously good buttons hiding up there. I do also admit to pussy envy, I’d love one! I’d keep it in place of where my balls are and get rid of them. They’re annoying as fuck, and far too sensitive. I hate it when girls feel they need to suck them… no! It hurts like hell! Gerroffff mi bollas!!! If I’d ordered my bits from a catalogue I’d have gone for a cock/pussy/ass combo and skipped the balls completely. As for the “he must be gay” comment, 🤣🤣🤣 omg if you’re not trolling on purpose are you for real? I imagine you haven’t let any women suck your nipples either? You should try both, you’ll never look back! For anybody that knows they love a bit of assplay, try attaching a dildo to a cordless drill! OMFG!!! It’s mind blowing. (Use a lot of lube and if anything goes wrong, I was never here!) 😘
Posted
Just now, KinkySoulCuddles said:
I love prostrate play my ex wife used to fist my ass, use toys or a strap on. There are some seriously good buttons hiding up there. I do also admit to pussy envy, I’d love one! I’d keep it in place of where my balls are and get rid of them. They’re annoying as fuck, and far too sensitive. I hate it when girls feel they need to suck them… no! It hurts like hell! Gerroffff mi bollas!!! If I’d ordered my bits from a catalogue I’d have gone for a cock/pussy/ass combo and skipped the balls completely. As for the “he must be gay” comment, 🤣🤣🤣 omg if you’re not trolling on purpose are you for real? I imagine you haven’t let any women suck your nipples either? You should try both, you’ll never look back! For anybody that knows they love a bit of assplay, try attaching a dildo to a cordless drill! OMFG!!! It’s mind blowing. (Use a lot of lube and if anything goes wrong, I was never here!) 😘

Ugh! Can’t edit the annoying typos!! Never mind.