The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Posted
Clue #23 don't you know the news changes daily 😉
Posted
Clue 23# to keep up to date follow the news
Posted
23# to keep up to date follow the news, but don't search to far.
Posted (edited)

I think there is a problem with accessing Puzzle Piece 23 if you are a laptop user,  its available via the Phone App but not via a Laptop,  I have messaged @JordiStar for assistance.  Cheers Pixie

Update:  There are two places to access the News, dont look in the wrong place otherwise you will end up looking silly like me lol :confused:

Edited by PixieDust
update
Posted
29 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I think there is a problem with accessing Puzzle Piece 23 if you are a laptop user,  its available via the Phone App but not via a Laptop,  I have messaged @JordiStar for assistance.  Cheers Pixie

Update:  There are two places to access the News, dont look in the wrong place otherwise you will end up looking silly like me lol :confused:

Nope sorry Pixie that was fully my fault .. i got way too confused and jumped the gun a little there .. Oops i got that way wrong ... All good now tho ... 

Posted
1 hour ago, LooneyNL said:

23# to keep up to date follow the news, but don't search to far.

Brilliant clue, thank you. 

Posted
another one where i have no clue where that part of the site is hidden
Posted
Feed yourself for clue 23, but first, make sure you can fit in a size 2 or a size 4 as you make your coffee.
Posted

It seems there is technical difficulty, so this clue may not help all, however I have found

Clue #23

When you are sitting at *home* and opening to a *page* in the *news*, how do you decide what you want to read about?

Posted
1 minute ago, DanteReign said:

It seems there is technical difficulty, so this clue may not help all, however I have found

3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

No technical difficulty, just a different place to look than first thought

Posted
Clue #24 Dont get all tied up finding this Role
Posted
Clue #24 don't get all knotty finding this role
Posted
Clue#24. You’ll need restraint to find this
Posted
11 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #24 don't get all knotty finding this role

Thank you Kitten 😘

Posted
2 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Thank you Kitten 😘

You're welcome Sir 😘😍🐷

Irishtoyboy33
Posted
How do I give my puzzle piece away
Posted
29 minutes ago, Irishtoyboy33 said:

How do I give my puzzle piece away

Have sent you a message, cheers Pixie 

Posted
you might be a little tied up after meeting them #clue 24
Posted
On 10/1/2019 at 12:54 PM, DanteReign said:

Clue #23

When you are sitting at *home* and opening to a *page* in the *news*, how do you decide what you want to read about?

That was the clue I needed. Thank you. 

Posted
40 minutes ago, Drygan said:

That was the clue I needed. Thank you. 

You are most welcome