le****

Posted
Hey. Kinda. We here. From Ohio
Posted

Hello from Birmingham uk train everyday and enjoy weight lifting 

Posted
Hi.
Very new to this scene.
I consider myself green and inexperienced but am naturally becoming very aware of my capabilities
Posted
I’m glad this is still around after 4 years
Posted
New to the site. Cool to see other people with kinks. Have a blessed day people 🙏
Posted

👋 Newbie from IL. Looking forward to meeting some new people 

freakleash69
Posted

Hello everyone!

Posted
Illinois here but not near Chicago! I actually live closer to St. Louis, MO. It is nice to have a place to ask questions and get answers without feeling judged! Hope everyone else feels that way too!
Posted
What up yall? Just a humble dude looking to have some fun get to know some new people
Posted
Hi. I’m Georgie I’m 27 and I’m from London UK. I’m also here to explore in a safe place, especially with my big kinks being *** and ***.
Posted
Hello everyone. I’m not new to kink. I had s profile on Fetlife for years until work found out about it. Now I’m here and just looking to find like minded people who are willing to look past my profession. I’m a Dom and I’m into CNC
Posted

Lloyd6986 Hello, everyone. I'm located near Sherwood Park Alberta Canada. I'm a bicurious male with an open mind. 

Posted
Hi I'm princess2250 looking for a Daddy/Mommy I'm a little/ submissive and more little than anything I'm 32 in adult world but age 3-4 little world. I love littlespace. It's where I feel the safest.
Posted
20 hours ago, Gigilemon said:
Hi. I’m Georgie I’m 27 and I’m from London UK. I’m also here to explore in a safe place, especially with my big kinks being *** and ***.

Hey! Nice to see a fellow Brit on the thread

Posted
Hi everyone, I am new here, nice to meet you all
Posted

hey yall! from california but im in texas for school!  

Posted
Hello 👋 benjamminRod here!! Checking in from CT (Connecticut) NL (New London) county. Single male looking 👀 for his little slave 😜
Posted
Hello 👋 name is Anthony and I’m in Sioux City IA area. I’m currently getting a divorce and plan on moving home to Va Beach. I’d like to explore the sub/slave lifestyle
Posted
Hello from Eastern Europe🥳
Posted
New here! Husband is new also and has his own profile. 👋