pleasingsmile

pleasingsmile
Posted

is it bad thing to be older then most.I worry I may be too old for all this

Posted

No way!  You get out there and enjoy life being what you want to be instead of being what you think you ought to be.  Best of luck to you. Maybe put down in your profile what your fetishes are so yo can meet  your matches.

Posted
Hell no!!!!! I’m 56 and having the time of my life. You have every right to enjoy a good healthy kinky sex life and don’t let anyone tell you any different xxx
Posted

Age is not important it all depends what you are doing and how healthy you are. 

impact play might be an issue with older peoples. longer time to heal, bones more frail etc

sex play might just be fine, except maybe for dryness in some women vagina or even soreness

but with the right Dom/ Master it should be fine 

Posted
How old is too old? Go for it regardless of age!
Posted
12 minutes ago, Wirralsteve510 said:

How old is too old? Go for it regardless of age!

3 minutes ago, smokerjim said:

As my (4 years older than myself) wife says "You're only as old as the person you're feeling"

As there's a current 'like'  tech issue (oft repeated )  A big 'like' to you both.

Posted

Hey, I'm 64 and I recently fought-off cancer.  And, I'm still in here swinging.  My problem doesn't seem to be age---it's living 500 miles fro nowhere.

Posted
Age shouldn't stop what you enjoy every second of the day 😋
Posted

I think it’s wonderful that you’re still exploring, keeping an open mind, enjoying yourself. 

Many of us older people on here felt obliged to conform to societal norms when we were young. It’s only now I feel able to express my feelings.

With age comes wisdom. It’s not a barrier it’s a strength. Older women have always been a big attraction to me and I’m definitely not the only one who feels this way.

Posted
11 minutes ago, michaelc said:

I think it’s wonderful that you’re still exploring, keeping an open mind, enjoying yourself. 

Many of us older people on here felt obliged to conform to societal norms when we were young. It’s only now I feel able to express my feelings.

With age comes wisdom. It’s not a barrier it’s a strength. Older women have always been a big attraction to me and I’m definitely not the only one who feels this way.

Couldn’t have put it better myself. It seems to bother  people that someone my age has the D/s relationship I do but it’s incredible and to be honest I don’t give a flying feck what anyone says. This is supposed to be a non kink shaming community and people are very tolerant of fetish’s etc but I’ve had quite insulting messages from people, mainly younger men I hasten to add, who think it’s disgusting that a woman of my age is enjoying the best sex/kink I’ve ever had - jealousy I feel  🤷‍♀️

Posted
On 11/27/2019 at 4:45 PM, pleasingsmile said:

is it bad thing to be older then most.I worry I may be too old for all this

Not at all! 

Without sounding awful, alot of people, prefer people who are older than themselves. Personally I do - with age comes wisdom, maturity, passion. 

Good luck in your journey x

Posted

The older I get the more I want to learn, including the kinky side of life, and any chance i get I'll grab, if I don't seize up in the mean time.lol, so never think your to old.

Posted (edited)

I've always felt that when I go online to any of the chat or fetish like pages I feel I'm told old and I'm only 51 . It's difficult to be a sub to someone 18 year old what life experience do they have to dom over me . 

Love to find a more mature Dom / Domme to take me on but not many over 60 on here . 

Edited by Shamlok
Posted

Age isn't an issue for me, i have met young guys who are way more switched on about being dominant than men twice their age.

I don't feel old, i'm 49.

Posted

Apart from death and taxes, getting old is the one guarantee in life however how we choose to live our life, is ours and ours alone……you can let age dictate your life, or you can choose to embrace it with both guns blazing and live the best life you can and have a dam good time along the way.  As far as I am concerned your only too old once your 6 foot under and buried in a box.

Posted
7 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Apart from death and taxes, getting old is the one guarantee in life however how we choose to live our life, is ours and ours alone……you can let age dictate your life, or you can choose to embrace it with both guns blazing and live the best life you can and have a dam good time along the way.  As far as I am concerned your only too old once your 6 foot under and buried in a box.

Well said!

Posted

Not bad at all.

I am 18 years older than my slave.

Master James

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

The trick with getting old is to deny it.  Now I don't mean pretending that the aging process is not happening.  I mean not allowing that process to define and limit me.

The Welsh poet, Dylan Thomas wrote a poem that my uncle read to me when I was 14 or 15.  My uncle was passionate about poetry and so read it like the Irish orator he was.  The poem Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night begins with these lines.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

It made a big impression on me.  At 14 or 15 the poem was a rebels yell.  The dying of light was the dying of truth and the darkness was conformity.  It symbolized fighting to stay free.  It has come to mean other things to me since being a ***.  The message is clear,  Rage, rage against the dying of the light..

Posted
32 minutes ago, JohnnyJingles said:

The poem Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night begins with these lines.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

This poem was set to music for the soundtrack of the iconic Australian biker film 'Stone', sung by Doug Parkinson and music by Billy Green. It was done wonderfully and it was very suitable for the film context - story line about an outlaw gang made up of Vietnam Vets - many Aussie Vietnam Vets came home embittered by Government lies and refusing the darkness of conformity. Those vets chose freedom, too.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

This poem was set to music for the soundtrack of the iconic Australian biker film 'Stone', sung by Doug Parkinson and music by Billy Green. It was done wonderfully and it was very suitable for the film context - story line about an outlaw gang made up of Vietnam Vets - many Aussie Vietnam Vets came home embittered by Government lies and refusing the darkness of conformity. Those vets chose freedom, too.

+1

Posted

That's the one.  This seems to be a montage clip, as 'Rage' was only used over the outro credits and those scenes are from earlier in the film.