Guys into anal play (receiving)

Posted

This is just for the sake of curiosity of how many guys are into being on the receiving end of alot of anal play. It's aslo for women who are into doing the driving, The women who like to use toys, dildos, vibrators on guys and those into strapon play. I can't be the only one ??? So I would love to get some feedback, thoughts and comments from the girls and the guys, I'm 58 years old and I have fun with it a few times a week. For the most part it's mostly  ass play with myself for the reason of not having much luck with finding women for that kind of play. There have been a few occasions when I did and I loved it !!! I / we use anything and everything from fingers, eggs, vibrators and anal beeds to large dildos, cucumbers, water and soda bottles. Whatever's around for having fun with seeing if it it will fit and spending time working  with it to see if you can make it fit. Don't get me wrong I it's not me being the one receiving that I like. I love ass play period and I have fun with being the giver too. I just love it more when it's them doing me !!!! Is that in anyway strange ???

Posted

this has come up a few times (if you go into the playroom sub-forum there are two threads on it on the front page)

so, yes, it's popular.

Pragmaticgent
Posted
Different stroke for different folks. I commend you for taking the time and effort to figure out what you like with out falling horribly into a category. However, although I myself don't enjoy receiving... Giving someone that pleasure feels me in that regard. Job well don't sir
Mike67-3960
Posted
My first experience receiving it was when I was very young, I went over to my friends house and he was gay to which I didn't know but we slept together in his room and to my surprise I felt him pulling my trousers down to give me anul I said can you lubricate it first so he sucked me for about 10 minutes before bending me over the bed (quite ***fully) and he fucked me till I couldn't take the ***...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I very much enjoy anal play. Using my finger or toys. I've been strap-on fucked once and want to do it again. 

• 8 months later...
Posted

I absolutely love receiving anal,be it a penis or a toy.My only advice for newcomers is start small,take it slowly and lots and lots of lube.I bought a really big butt plug recently,6inches in circumference and was so proud and happy when it slid in that last little bit and was firmly inside me.I could barely move and can imagine how nice it must be to take something bigger,even a fisting.Anal slows my orgasm but is so very intense.

• 1 month later...
Posted

It's a wonderful thing and it's great for the Female to be the one with the power

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I was pegged last weekend and loved it. I'm slowly getting used to bigger dildos and would absolutely love to be fisted one day. 

• 1 month later...
Rubberdraws
Posted

Love to dress up and receive ,ultimate pleasure.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Anal penetration feels so natural to me.I discovered anal play in my ***s and because im gay and bottom im so glad I've discovered anal pleasure can be so nice.With plenty of lube i can take a 6" circumference butt plug and always anticipate the pleasure when im fully penetrated.I absolutely love anal.

• 4 weeks later...
Zelda-3565
Posted

I agree once you have tried it it feels  very natural to be penetrated, only been penetrated by males so far would be a big turn on to have a lady peg me yes lots of lube and have a gentle lover who knows how to enter you ,loved it

• 8 months later...
Posted

I love it. Too bad the parties I go to have more receivers than givers so I end up on the giving side more often than not. Next time I’ll wear my chastity cage

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love anal play been doing it for over 15 years plugs dildos 

Posted

I enjoy all aspects of anal play .I want to train my ass to take a fist or two again. I cannot think of a better feeling.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

@Imathinkin1 think there are many differences among us on here, for instance I quite enjoy inserting hand held objects into other people's anuses, whether designed as sex toys or not, but when it comes to anal play that involves actual thrusting into the body with the hips, whether strap on or real, there's no giver in me, I must be the one on my knees or bent over a piece of furniture taking it

• 2 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

One of my favourite fantasies is to be dressed up tight in all my leather and have someone do my ass, totally erotic.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I'm a bi bottom and love the feeling of a dick in my ass.It feels so fucking good when he sticks it in the first time.And when he cums it gets real warm and wet

• 10 months later...
Posted

I’m straight but love toying my ass,I have a couple of toys of different sizes, love it. I would love to be pegged but my wife would never do that kind of thing sadly. I think more guys to toy there ass they are missing out 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I enjoy having anything which fits up my bum, as you Brits refer to it.  I long for the day when my hole can take a dick, and want to be piss ucked, and fist fucked, too.