BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted

hello! i am trying to join in and i think i know the anwer but when i go to click on it in archetypes it just adds it as an interest to my page, which i dont actually want! please help!

Posted

I need help with 10, looked in polyamoury, threesomes, group sex and a shed load more. 😕

Posted
Alice was there an image above the add it button. That is what you are supposed to click on. I've sent you one Archetype, I'll e-mail you the page it came from.
Posted
thank you Zeus! thats very kind of you. ill go back and look again!
Posted
@Method, read @cutiousalicegirl comment then read @Zeus2512 reply
Posted
Here are a list of updated hints to save you going back through the whole lot. Number 1 I am Dom not sub but I do change the lights using this. Number 2. is it safe? Is it sane? Will you allow it? I want my subs to feel that it is all 3. Number 3. I do try and make my female subs enjoy our play and with more than one of them, I've succeeded, even to having to clean the seat of my car after one of them. Number 4. It is lucky that I do have an event that I like to publicise on here. Is there one that you'd like to add. BTW my event was approved. Number 5. It's what you put a collar and lead on. Or sometimes a little bell. Of course you maybe barking up the wrong tree, or is it your pussy that needs feeding. Those three little letters are well MET, that is if you have a ??? Number 6. Photography is an interest of mine. Especially if I can change the model's outfits and pose her. Maybe there is someone who'd like me to photograph them and then they can put the photos here. Number 7. It doesn't matter if you're AC or DC, the effects of using it are exactly the same. Number 8. In the beginning People searched for food but they found a BDSM Archetype. Number 9. Has anybody looked at you recently? Number 10. The More of you the better.
Posted
19 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

@Method, read @cutiousalicegirl comment then read @Zeus2512 reply

I don't know if I'm thick or because I'm just ill but I can't find it at all 🤔

Posted

thank you soooo much Zeus! ive found a wad of them now. :$

Posted
@ragnur if you go to your profile scan down to my roles and archetypes click on any of yours and it will take you to that one then just select list of BDSM
Posted
well for everyone else but @BigPolly #11 the crossword clue for where to find this one would be 'Directs, towards'
Posted

I was sitting there thinking what the hell is Morris on about again lol. But when I sat and really thought about it, it's easy peasy and I'm now gonna have to go to bed cause that thinking took a lot out of me 🤣😜 

Posted
but well done lilM I don't won't to make it too easy but once you've found it they'll kick themselves how obvious the clue is
Posted
Blow my mind with this one morris even after getting it still can’t understand the clue 😂😂
Posted
Nope that’s just a noise & is triggering absolutely nothing in my brain of where to even start looking 🤷🏻‍♀️
Posted (edited)

For the ones that watched Twin Peaks, and have a sticky mind for quotes, the hint phrase would be introduced with a giant saying "The owls are not what they seem", and continued with the quote: "Without chemicals he [...]

(I really hope some fellow TP'er will get this! 😄)

Edited by Cpl78
Posted
well for those who don't understand my clues they obviously don't see the point .