🧟‍♀️KIIROO ZOMBIE HUNT 🧟‍♂️

Annalou
Annalou
Message added by Annalou

Zombie Clues:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:   :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine: 

:two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

It's been fixed you can now collect from mobile and desktop version.

Posted
3 minutes ago, morris159 said:

Well I'm not downloading the app so that's not right

It’s fixed now Morris

Posted

I must be missing something for #13 because I have looked just about everywhere, and for #14 can it be got from a laptop?

Posted
3 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

I must be missing something for #13 because I have looked just about everywhere, and for #14 can it be got from a laptop?

Zombie 14 is now fixed and collectible from all, Desktop, Mobile Desktop and FET APP.  As for Zombie 13,  I can give you a hand finding it.  So have sent you a message 

Posted

Hello all! The zombie is now collectible. Waiting to be hunted... 

Posted

When. Are they supposed to add the rest. I only see 1-12?

Posted
3 minutes ago, Sum-7508 said:

When. Are they supposed to add the rest. I only see 1-12?

There are now 14 available,  I have sent you a message to help you work out which ones you are missing 

cautiousswitch
Posted

You don't always have to pay to play.

Posted
7 minutes ago, nikki58 said:

can i get help on 14 please?

Have sent you a message

Posted
36 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message

Can  I get help on 14 as well? Please please please?

Posted

I can’t see 13 nor 14 anywhere 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Lillyth said:

Thank you for your help with 7 Lilm ❤

You're welcome beaut đź’ś

Posted

Dammit, I'm missing one and I don't know which - can someone send me the map thingummy please? TIA!

cautiousswitch
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LucyLoosely said:

Dammit, I'm missing one and I don't know which - can someone send me the map thingummy please? TIA!

Which one re you missing?
Go to the main page.  Click the zombie hunt link in the upper left.  Count zombies from left to right till you get to the missing one.

Edited by cautiousswitch
more info
Posted
21 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

Which one re you missing?
Go to the main page.  Click the zombie hunt link in the upper left.  Count zombies from left to right till you get to the missing one.

Aha! Now I've got them all - I'd already checked the missing ones (I thought) but I'd misread both clues and found existing ones twice. Thanks cautiousswitch!

Posted

Hi everyone, I am stuck trying to find zombie 14. Please can someone help me?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Laalaauk said:

Hi everyone, I am stuck trying to find zombie 14. Please can someone help me?

Have sent you a message 

Posted

If any one wants me to gift them any from 1  to 14 pm me and tell me what number . 

Posted
16 minutes ago, Charms said:

If any one wants me to gift them any from 1  to 14 pm me and tell me what number . 

Unfortunately you can't gift a particular one away as the site randomly chooses which one to give away, so you would have to gift away the lot for a possible chance of them receiving the one you actually want to gift them.  Therefore its probably easier if you give them a copy of your the Treasure Hunt Map and they can compare it to theirs and see which one is missing and then you can direct them where to find them but of course this will be different depending on whether you are on the Desktop, the Mobile Desktop or the FET APP 

Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Unfortunately you can't gift a particular one away as the site randomly chooses which one to give away, so you would have to gift away the lot for a possible chance of them receiving the one you actually want to gift them.  Therefore its probably easier if you give them a copy of your the Treasure Hunt Map and they can compare it to theirs and see which one is missing and then you can direct them where to find them but of course this will be different depending on whether you are on the Desktop, the Mobile Desktop or the FET APP 

Oh right i did not know that ty for telling me. You super star