🧟‍♀️KIIROO ZOMBIE HUNT 🧟‍♂️

Annalou
Annalou
Message added by Annalou

Zombie Clues:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:   :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine: 

:two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
16 minutes ago, Aitrix said:

no idea what the 5th clue is haha!!

Have sent you a message

Posted
On 4/13/2020 at 3:04 PM, PixieDust said:

Clue # 4 Like a good chat learn whats appropriate and whats not

Your a superstar PixieDust. Your help and support keeps so many of us engaged. Thank you and keep it going. 😘😘

Posted
32 minutes ago, Aitrix said:

no idea what the 5th clue is haha!!

Maybe advertise that fact?

Posted
20 minutes ago, Steve78 said:

Your a superstar PixieDust. Your help and support keeps so many of us engaged. Thank you and keep it going. 😘😘

Sweet of you to say and thank you for your kind words, am always happy to give anyone hand with the Treasure Hunt,  makes it more fun when everyone joins in.  :$

Posted

I'd love one. 😁😁

12 minutes ago, Paul_aka_Helen said:

Anybody fancy a martini?

Posted
6 minutes ago, Snowflake66 said:

How do I do this? Help

Have sent you a message 

Posted

Hello to anyone who was having trouble accessing the most recent zombie. Usually the limit for how many kinky ads you can post as a non-paying member is 1, however, for the duration of the zombie hunt, we have increased the limit to 3. So please hunt away! :)

Posted

Clue for #6! Hanging by a thread? Start one of these and you might get the answers you're looking for ;)

Posted

Clue #6 Maybe if you start one of these who knows what topic you may start/find

Posted

Clue # 6 With this type of thread you don't need a needle

Posted

Clue#6 create some topical news !!

Posted

If you like to create a topic to talk about make it a great one

MasterScorpio
Posted

#6 look inside yourself to find a topic

cautiousswitch
Posted

All the clues seem to be pointing to one place but I'm not seeing any zombies there.

Posted
7 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

All the clues seem to be pointing to one place but I'm not seeing any zombies there.

Have sent you a message

Posted

#6 is in the obvious place.  But, it cannot be accessed by the obvious path.  Start with that which is personal, and follow the roadsign that you will find there.  It truly is a roundabout trip.

Posted
15 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

#6 is in the obvious place.  But, it cannot be accessed by the obvious path.  Start with that which is personal, and follow the roadsign that you will find there.  It truly is a roundabout trip.

This was the best clue! Thank you x

Posted
6 minutes ago, ShrunkKen said:

#6 helllllp!! please *grins*

Have sent you a message

Posted

#6 Don't create directly, best way to get is to start with you ;-)