New sub feeling pressured

xo****

Posted
There's too many predators out there, don't ever give into the pressure. If they know your hard limits and still press on, block them and move on
Posted
Drop the supposed Dom. A hard limit is a hard limit. If they're pressuring you to break it they don't have respect for you. And despite the play dynamic, the sub is the one in control. A Dom's role is to fulfill a subs fantasies and unlock new ones safely and respectfully, not to solely live out theirs at the sub's expense.
Posted

Sorry if there was miscommunication somehow?? Just getting at questioning your limits in a conversational sense versus saying “you got limits haha no” in any way. Just as much pointing out alot of people dont know to discuss limits in any clear fashion or sometimes at all. I even met someone who didnt prior have any habit of discussing it prior and even lied to make them feel better while keeping quite on alot of limits. It can be mind blowing.

To make it worse i was talking to a sub who was looking for doms and had one say flat out “no f**k safewords id ignore it” and i said no that’s something you can not address and he countered with it was a joke. Crazy human almost said okay!!! Some people blow my mind

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Even if it's online a good Dom will negotiate all of your limits properly and respect them. Sure your dealing with real.Doms and not some fakes who are just trying to get off.
Posted
Just reinforcing what’s already been written. A D/s relationship is built off respect and trust. If this person doesn’t respect your hard limits it’s time to move on.
Posted
Trust between us is very good and needed.