"What would you do with me?"

Britguy_69

TiberiusSicae
Posted
On 8/22/2021 at 9:46 AM, Thebian said:

I have to say that my answer would be tediously boring. I instantly thought go for a coffee and and have an in depth conversation about needs, wants, and to see if wee have any chemistry in reality what so ever.

I have no interest in playing with someone in any form for two hours without knowing anything about them in detail. 

That being said that is just me, and I respect wholly anyone whose opinion differs.

Connection is key and knowing more about the actual person than just their kinks leads to a greater understanding of them and ability to "read" them more easily.  Without this I just feel it would be too mechanical.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted
To me - It's not that deep. It was just a way to get to know you more, know a little about what you like. It's another way of saying "what's you're fantasy?". "What are your kinks?".
Posted
That kind of question is a red flag for me akin to someone saying they have no limits. It signals a desire to chase dopamine over a desire to build a trusting relationship. And without trust and communication I would hold back way more as a D which likely means neither partner would get what they want. AND negotiating scenes can be HOT if done right. Phase one in the buildup.