Girls and Guys: Why do you like being tied?

Posted
As a rigger I’ve always loved doing the tying, but due to having that role I don’t think I fully understand why people like being tied up and what gets them into it. What got you into being tied up and why do you like it so much?
Scarlettmiss25
Posted
For me it's the actual restriction. Its almost comforting. Kinda like a hug
Posted
It's giving in and being totally submissive. The trust and relationship will flourish. I enjoy it because my partner does. I would do anything for him. It's in that act of giving yourself freely that you in fact are freed
Posted
Just like being *** being tied up, unable to do a lot. Sense of being powerless plus love love love the feel of rope on my skin
Posted
I have never been tied but I am very interested in trying it! In my mind it’s about giving absolute control over to somebody else ! And giving over control allows you to completely relax!
Just my thoughts on it
Posted
I really enjoy tickling and being tickled, but the truth is it’s hard to keep your arms up, or feet in place during that activity. Those restraints help you get the full enjoyment, when the overwhelming urge is to pull away.
Posted
Always in control, always having to be the Dominant, so being out of control letting someone else take charge is just so hot.
Posted
Started out as the rigger. But one day a couple years ago, my bratty ass rope bunny talked me into switching it up & letting her play around with it. "Sir, let me tie you up! Sir, sir! Can I tie you up? Sir? Please?" Thest way to describe it was like a very comforting feeling, almost like a long hug lol she did her take on a simple pentagram harness & I must say it was quite pleasant lol silky nylon, smooth as ice hugging me gently. & The sensations of it gliding along my skin was quite stimulating as well. From then on, I began letting her tie me up as a reward when she's been extra good. I just like that feeling of a being hugged by a big silky cloud lol however when I do it, I'm still very much in control.
Posted
It calms me when I would hide or run away or distract. I like the smell, the roughness against my skin as the rope slides back and forth. The feeling of being so close to someone else. The quiet control. The compression of my body becoming more intense as time goes on.
Posted
I love it because its the giving over control. Its the 'unable to do anything about it'-ness. The unable to stop her(or him) doing what they want to do, so if they want to pleasure you, they will, if they wanna slide a plug in, they will, if they want to peg you or gag you or just leave you tied up and watch tv while you get desperate for their touch and attentionn they will. If they wanna ride you, theres nothing you can do to stop them. You could restrict/control yourself, but it feels so much better having your wrists and ankles cuffed to the corners, or to a spreader bar, ***d to be their toy for pleasure.

Also, for me, being brutally honest... im lazy, well, i lack imagination and rhythm, so being tied up/restrained means the dom(me) is the one who has the creativity and does the work and pulls you around, ties you up and goes to town with you
Posted
I just love to be total out of control of what happen how and with who , blindfolded and restrained to the point of no movement at all is absolutely sexy , simple as that , there is a kind of different way to experience that and it would be in a Vacbed combined with breathing control now that is breath taking stuff , I am a guy who is in control in every day life , work and privat , but just to hand over total control and being *** so to speak is just another level
Posted
Yeah I think when you’ve always been in control for your whole life and people have always looked to you take the lead, I think it’s refreshing to be dominated!
Posted
Has anyone seen the ads for the “Thundershirt”? It’s like a corset for your dog. You put it on him so he won’t freak out when it thunders. I think the experience of being bound affords a similar comfort for some humans.
Posted
I’m answering this as somebody who hasn’t been tied. Even in my own fantasies I’ve never been tied. For me personally it’s a trust issue and a trauma response. I don’t feel safe restricted…but I would love to meet somebody who made me feel safe enough to want to try it and what everybody else on here is saying it’s pretty clear to see the most important factor in any kink is that trust and intimate bond where you can give yourself freely.
Posted
8 hours ago, ScottTheDom said:
Has anyone seen the ads for the “Thundershirt”? It’s like a corset for your dog. You put it on him so he won’t freak out when it thunders. I think the experience of being bound affords a similar comfort for some humans.

😆😆😆 I do know Thundershirts. Not quite as sexy as rope but I get your point.

Posted
Wednesday at 10:42 PM, ScottTheDom said:

Lmao I wonder if they make them for people

Posted
Possibly a little late to the party - I’ve never been tied, restrained certainly, but never tied.
I think my fascination with the thought is the idea of simply being? As someone who’s always in control and constantly has thoughts going at a million miles per hour, the thought of being ***d to be still is freeing.
Not to mention the anticipation of giving complete and utter control to your partner and not knowing what’s next, but knowing it’s something you both very clearly want.
Posted
18 hours ago, Abbu8775 said:

Lmao I wonder if they make them for people

You like weird sexual analogies? Here’s one from The Wisdom of Solomon: “A man who uses *** to achieve justice is like a eunuch trying to seduce a girl.” So justice is like male potency, and *** is like male impotence. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that the Latin word “testis” (plural “testes”) can mean either “witness” or “male gonad”.

Posted
I’m also a rigger. I have put 2 women into a rope space. Similar to sub space. All in the way you tie the knots. Heightened their awareness and sensitivity
Posted
I personally like the feel of the rope gliding over my skin. Certain areas make me silently scream with pleasure inside. The feel of knots creating a different kind of pressure, harder, feeling them dig in a little more… being captured, and the beauty of those intrinsic patterns that my rigger will create… for that time, when I’m tied I am beautiful!
Posted
The thought of being tied up fills me with the same *** I feel when I’m being sent into the mri scanner.
Posted
I love the feeling of being *** and at the mercy of the person who has tied me up. I also love to be blindfolded, I still like to be able to hear what is going on around me. My mind races and I imagine lots of things. I have found the most exciting thing is to be tied to a tree whilst blindfolded, this has happened to me a couple of times and had complete trust in the person who tied me to it. I loved the feeling of hands touching me and people whispering. I would love to do it again unfortunately with winter approaching and not liking the cold, I am a sissy after all, I will probably have to wait until next summer.
Posted
It’s so 🔥🔥 being restrained by someone you TRUST ( key word) . I have given you complete control😉.