Watersports

Re****

Posted
7 hours ago, BeefyBanger said:

Do you like a guy to piss up inside you?

Haven't had it done just pissing in their mouths.

Posted
On 11/23/2022 at 6:44 PM, serendipitykink said:

what is water sports I've heard of it
, is it like eminma

Watersports is play with piss. That can be pissing on another person, getting pissed on,  pissing in public, watching someone piss, drinking piss, watching someone drink your piss, etc. There are different aspects tbag people love about it, some like hoe it can be degrading to be pissed on or to be made to drink someone's piss and the power dynamic that comes with that. And some like how it can feel incredibly intermit to have someone shower you in their piss or to drink their piss. And some who like pissing in public love the risk and thrill of doing something so private where others might catch you. 

Posted

I love having piss shooting down my throat.  I drink my own to.

• 2 weeks later...
lairofdionysus
Posted

I enjoy being both a giver and receiver. I think it gets so much hotter and intense, the whole experience when the girl is just as much into receiving it as well as giving it, you can engage in so many more games and challenges as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love watersports, squirting, pissing, doesn't matter cock or pussy 💦 also it's fantastic to shower on a proper slut or pump em full 👅
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I must say that I really enjoy being pissed on fully clothed.  Would love to experience multiple people pissing on me at once but the feeling of completely drenched clothes and sitting/laying there in the wetness is just lovely.

Mostly just piss myself to get the feeling though but when others are involved, it's just great.

Although I love it over my head, not when I have wig on cos that would be ***y expensive haha

Posted
14 hours ago, PrincessCurvy said:

Giver and reciever 

Perfect

Posted
Prefer giving but never opposed to receiving.
Totalcumslut
Posted
18 hours ago, kiababi said:

Giver 😉

Omg I love being soaked with piss.