Watersports

Re****

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love getting my shorts snd y front pants pissed over by others and happy to do the same

Posted

My wife and I haven’t done this in years but wife wants to start again. We both want to share our golden fluid with each other. It really turns us on! We can’t wait!

Posted
Giver / receiver love golden showers
Posted
I would love to receive it in my moy
Posted
On 6/2/2023 at 11:27 PM, Taylor89 said:

Both. I’d love either but mainly just into desperation

100% this. Giving or receiving is neither here nor there for me, desperation and losing control is far more of a turn on for myself. 

Posted

I love to face sit and pee through my panties

Posted
I'm both, but mostly recieve, and wetting, drinking, voyeur
Posted

Well, the good news, for anyone within reach of Great Yarmouth, is that Ill soon be hosting parties at my new place Kinx.  This will include water sport !!  

Ill have a nice watersports area, fully contained and hygienic, with a bath and other things, and some urinals will drain here, for subs to sit underneath.

Itll be a few more months in the making.....but its coming.

Posted
I wish I lived closer I'd love to have guys peeing over me whilst I am wearing my shorts and y front pants even girls would be welcome
  • 2 weeks later...
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Both.

There's not one watersports activity that I wouldn't participate in.

Posted

well, the good news is, for those within distance of Great Yarmouth, that Im starting work on Kinx, my new kink extreme place.  Itll be a few more months, but its happening now !

Who'll be the first one for pee play !?

Posted

Does/has anyone drank/drink it?

If so, how do you feel after?

Posted
* - If it's prepared correctly, a lot of fluids 2days before, its basically water dear 😉 love the shower feeling but more intriguing for me is to see the pussy simulate ejaculation by spraying warm liquid all over me 💦💦🥰🥰💦💦
Posted
1 minute ago, AssLover1 said:

* - If it's prepared correctly, a lot of fluids 2days before, its basically water dear 😉 love the shower feeling but more intriguing for me is to see the pussy simulate ejaculation by spraying warm liquid all over me 💦💦🥰🥰💦💦

Prepared? I didn't know that! good Tip thanks

Posted
I enjoy drinking a woman’s pee, especially when it’s clear. When she drinks a lot of tea or seltzers it even tastes like sweet water
Posted

Not really in my personal choices but warming to the idea of giving if a partner wanted it. I'll have to admit that using a funnel gag on her might be nice.

Posted

Theres a fair bit of interest in this......

Itll be interesting to see who'll come to a pee party