Watersports

Re****

NTXGuy4PissFun
Posted (edited)

Give and receive. Both. At the same time. In any and all holes! Man or woman, mine or theirs, straight from the tap, swapped by mouth, from a filled up pussy or ass (though a LOT of cleaning has to be done to an ass first, which is also fun with piss enemas!!). I love everything piss related. I enjoy it most when it’s mostly clear, but there’s a certain perverse pleasure in choking down a yellow load… I enjoy having it metered out in small squirts, or gushed full *** in a challenge to my ability to chug. I’ve even used a catheter on myself so that I could drink my bladder dry through the “straw”. It was such a feeling to sense the suction *** inside my bladder. I’m so hard just writing this. I wish I could find partners. The wife would play some back when, but she wasn’t a receiver (maybe on a birthday) but she’d let me piss in her pussy and drink it back out, and even add some of hers to it. Sometimes I’d pee all over her body and lick her everywhere after. But I haven’t been able to drink a man’s piss yet. That image of draining him dry by sucking every drop out of his dick is just utterly sexy. Ok, I need to go jerk off now. 

Edited by NTXGuy4PissFun
Added more detail
Hornyd6161
Posted

Love been pissed on by gf and another bloke at same time 32 m uk

• 2 weeks later...
SilkyJktMan
Posted
Need someone to wet on me while I'm zipped up in my tan and navy blue nylon jacket
  • 2 weeks later...
Luvtoanytime
Posted
On 11/23/2022 at 3:45 PM, RedBull288 said:

Giver or receiver?

Receiver

Luvtoanytime
Posted

I really need a pussy on my face then empty their piss as I suck your clit