Watersports

Re****

Posted
I enjoy all aspects. Love to recieve from a nice thick girl, would love to find a woman to wet herself on my lap.
Posted

Receiver its nothing like looking up and feeling a nice warm stream of piss fill my mouth and hearing an Alpha make fun of me while he relieves himself in my mouth.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Is there any possibility that a woman could get pregnant if her partner urunates in her vagina??? Thanks

Posted

Most amazing sex I've ever had. Makes the senses go into overdrive. I love the sounds and smells honestly.

Posted
Ive always wanted to piss on a woman!
Whore4u-1011
Posted
On 12/30/2023 at 5:31 PM, Davep said:

Is there any possibility that a woman could get pregnant if her partner urunates in her vagina??? Thanks

I've done this loads and not pregnant. Hope that answers your question 😂

Whore4u-1011
Posted
7 hours ago, RogerThat117 said:

Whore4u-1011 has joined the chat. Let's all bask in the 1st woman to chime in on this. How do you feel about peeing on my face?

The way you worded it doesn't sound sexual just sounds like pissing.

Now if you wanted to finger me as you lay under so that you could and my delicious little holes and feel me squirting over your face first and then  straight after pee still with your mouth open so you could lap up every juice of me. Then I'd say yes 

Posted
On 1/16/2024 at 9:02 PM, Whore4u-1011 said:

I've done this loads and not pregnant. Hope that answers your question 😂

Piss kills any semen that may be in the punishment, so you're good. I love the feeling of filling a woman's belly up with my hot urine...pregnant or not.

Squirrely-Amazing
Posted

Definitely a receiver (though a giver of she likes it)

but I will take it from the source cunninglingus / water sports the best

Posted
Straight from the pipe is good
Posted
Definitely a receiver but happy to give when I can
Posted
Never done it with a couple together , that would horny with the women sat above face
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I can't find a local Domme female, that'd make me drink her pee. Even trying to get some pee scented knickers is impossible (by that I mean genuine) 🥲
MikeMaker
Posted

I have never experienced it unfortunately. Just self piss. I have never met anyone to do it with. ;-(

Posted
Is anyone in Sydney Australia willing to share the Golden juice?