Watersports

Re****

Posted
18 minutes ago, MaryC said:

Theres a fair bit of interest in this......

Itll be interesting to see who'll come to a pee party

I'd be there quicker than you can say "more water" if it wasn't for the distance 😕

Posted
38 minutes ago, MaryC said:

Thats a pity......

I know 😕 but to make up for it I spent the last couple of hours sipping from a large bottle of water and...oh my am I going to cause some trouble for myself if I'm nott careful 😳

Posted
Fun would be sat next to someone else in the same predicament...sliding my arm gently round their waist and giving them a soft tickle followed by a gentle squeeze...crossing my own legs tightly together
Posted
I can give or receive, I probably get more pleasure from receiving, but both are fine by me
Posted
Nothing better than having your stomach squeezed when you have a full bladder
Posted

yes all great fun.....

A nice squirt over someone tied down would be good.

Posted

I love giving oral whether it be to a man or a woman and they start pissing without warning at some point during it. 

Posted
I definitely get turned on when a man asks to piss in my butt and when they want to piss on me in the shower it definitely feels fabulous
  • 2 months later...
Posted

It's been far too long for me. I'll take just peeing on her shoes to get myself back into the game.

Posted

I love it most if she keeps her knickers on - the darkening of the fabric as it first wets, the initial warmth, the thought of her totally letting go, the feeling of the wet fabric clinging to the bag of my hand as I finger her wet pussy. Yea, I'm a little bit of a fan 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
🙈 I’ve honestly never played with it before but my dream is to have two men peeing all over me while someone else watches and videos
Posted
Mmmm, yeah that also sounds very hot! I like how your Ming works 😉
Posted
I’d also love to have a fuck me and pee in my pussy while he does
Posted
Imagine a guy pissing across your arse and back, while you are on all fours 😉
Posted
Maybe with me laying my head hanging off the bed while he stands over my head and pisses all over my titties and body while I lick his ass and suck his balls 🙈
Posted
That sounds niiice 😋😏. Like I said, I really like how your mind works x
Posted
I would love if one you lady’s would piss on me or let me on you. I’ve always wanted to try and I’ve only been able to with just a cpl of partners. Someone make my fetish come to life!
MasterDarcy1979
Posted
On 11/21/2023 at 9:34 PM, embby6690 said:

Maybe with me laying my head hanging off the bed while he stands over my head and pisses all over my titties and body while I lick his ass and suck his balls 🙈

Fuck that's hot.

Licking my ass as I glaze your tits and body with my golden stream.

Another one is a piss deepthroat. Waiting till I start pissing and then hungrily stuff my cock down your throat. Feeling my piss go down. Drinking it all up as you deepthroat me.