Age is just a number?

Posted
As a younger person who likes older people it just comes down to their preferences.
Posted
2 hours ago, TxFrank said:

So if you consider another's boundaries or preferences a "mess", regardless of their preferred gender, that is a You problem. 

Also, OP didn't mention chat, just fun. Pretty big difference. 

Tx...Sam1i is the OP...lol

Posted
Because it’s their opinion and preference. Respect it
Posted
Personally, it creeps me out when someone is closer to my sons age than mine. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I only go about 8 years younger than myself.
Posted

Yes,  OP as in original post. So I'm not impressed with the distinction after the fact. 

Not finding anything funny about changing the parameters of the discussion  daddy n Paddy.

Posted
As an older person I like when younger people are interested in me. I have knowledge and experience to offer and they have youth and enthusiasm to give
Posted
The’ll be offended if you wud have said the same thing 😉 it just a joke guys no offense.
Posted
Ive always defined it as age is just a number especially when it comes to kink, as long as your legal and consentually aware with each other then it should never be a problem. If anything as a older man the wealth and experience obtained has always proved its worth and respect from younger females with me! So message me back because life and kink is all about fun not political bs gone mad!
Posted
51 minutes ago, Analmaster69 said:
Ive always defined it as age is just a number especially when it comes to kink, as long as your legal and consentually aware with each other then it should never be a problem. If anything as a older man the wealth and experience obtained has always proved its worth and respect from younger females with me! So message me back because life and kink is all about fun not political bs gone mad!

You missed a bit in there - the bit that says there's mutual attraction and connection between both people, and both are happy with an age gap - as that's really the key here, legal and consensually aware should be a given regardless of any age preferences.
I don't think anyone is saying there's a problem when an age gap exists between two people that are happy with one, more there's a problem when one person expects another to overlook their preferences when it comes to age.

Posted
Age is just a number for us my man was 23 years old when I was born , I’m 22 and he’s 45
Posted
I've never had that come up I only had the I don't think we're a good fit but it's maybe the way you might carry yourself. Like for an example I know I've met a few women older than I and they thought I was older because the way I treat them or speak around them or handle a certain situation differently then most guys their age. So that just my point of view but not everyone is into the younger guy situation so sometimes either try being their friends first and then see if you might have a shot or keep them as your friend and go to someone else because once again not everyone is alike.
Posted
I prefer a man with experience that more closely matches my own. 🤷‍♀️
Posted
As a member mentioned, men interested in older women should look for older women looking for younger men. They should stop bugging the rest of us. Thank goodness for message filters.🙏
Posted
“Age” (the number), is used as a psychological indicator to maturity, that is very often misinterpreted. It happens to me on a regular basis - “You’re too old”. Luckily for me, there are an equal amount of Subs wanting an older more experienced Dom, as there are wanting a younger one, and therein lies the clue.
The young Dom and older Sub
- a rejection would likely be due to assumed inexperience coupled with immaturity. I was 33 before I grew up, some say I still haven’t 😀.
The older Dom and younger Sub
- here a rejection points more to a social incompatibility in public, a wish for a more conventional vanilla relationship in the main. My experience here was with a younger women, who wanted to introduce me to her family and friends. Although she loved our relationship, it was not strong enough to shoulder the “embarrassment” to her, caused by the age gap.
IMAO
Posted
I prefer older women who are into younger men
Posted
I personally find younger girls very attractive, but I find it fairly rare that I find too much common ground with them. Thankfully I usually share interest in video games with younger gamer girls and will play with younger girls with very open and honest communication however, the chance that I emotionally invest in someone younger is very slim. Tried it twice and got burned in ways that I feel someone older wouldn't do.

Personally I see no moral dilemma with age gaps, but it is a hard dynamic to figure out sometimes.
Posted
I think it depends on the person i see people for their personality
Posted
That's odd you can't find them, I'm always getting ads for single milfs and cougars in my area.
Posted
Are you serious ???? That’s insane. I’m 19, super young & I’ve never been told that. As far as a legitimate relationship goes, yes I actually have been. But I mean, they’ve no issue going out with me or being sexually intimate with me so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Im cool with that, still gain experience so yeah haha. Experience is important !
Posted
Honest comment:
It's a personal preference and I think it really comes down to one's life experiences too.

I don't want to feel like I'm guiding another person thorigh life. As I get older I am more focused on myslef. I've raised 4 kids, I've been in relationships with the Man Child concepts. I've looked after people my whole life, so care taking is ingrianed in me and will naturally come out. It's just not what I want for myself anymore. Which would feel more pronounced with someone much younger.

Yes some younger people are mature, but they still won't grasp certain concepts until they have lived thoeigh and experienced certain things.

Plus, I also have a child who isn't far of 20, so that crosses an ethical and moral boundary for me too.

I imagine it must be disheartening to be rejected, and im sorry that you experince that. But if you cannot give thought to what you are asking of another person to be in a relationship with you, when you are much younger than them, and especially in your early 20s it speaks alot about the ability to percive what I said earlier about others experiences, and is quite ego driven.

It's about respecting boundaries and the nation that people are in different places in life. A lot of women in their later 30's, & 40s have spent thier adulthood being caregivers, not just for children. And they reach a point where they just need to be taken care of.
Posted
6 hours ago, circles said:
I'm dyslexic... sorry for bad typing

Thanks for replying i totally understand and get it now, thanks 🙏:)

Posted
I spoke earlier in this comment, unfortunately in life some people cannot get their head around the issue due to ethnics, political stance, up bringing, standards, perception, *** of being judged. As long as its legal ie you are classed or aged as an adult with a maturity to understand and make your own decisions with a moral ground. Age sexually shouldnt matter. But in some areas in life it is frowned upon. I agree and i dont disagree, everyone has their opinion and are right to voice it, it doesnt mean you have to accept it. Its a matter of a individual decision or mutual one agreed between partners. If you can accept the older is experienced in what you look for and respect them, whilst the eldest respects the younger persons life and wishes, without compromise and suffering, theres a mutual understanding of freedom between you both then why should age matter? I agree in principle to all whom have answered with valid points. I have ladies looking at me as a father figure, maybe something they missed in their childhood, others look to learn from wealth of experience. I use to prefer older partners whenni was younger and learnt my wealth if knowledge through them, ive also learnt from having worked with people alot younger than me. So i am able to have a mutual respect for all ages i mix with. In the end it all boils down to personal preference to you as an individual and if its right for you to have sex with an older person or younger. Yes it seems people judge if theres a huge age gap, but does it really involve them? Are they involved, have they ever been in an age gap relationship to understand the dynamic. It maybe they have a brilliant and rewarding relationship built on mutual respect, love and understanding. They may provide security and care whereby younger more immature personalities do not attract to that individual. So again Does Age really matter?