Age is just a number?

Posted
Legal age is the key.
Maturity level to me is the deciding factor.
Posted
Hey, I'm so glad I found this topic! ☺️
Posted

Ageless..,. I think I'm getting ready for my 21st birthday every year that time comes around. Maybe I'm immature or maybe I just wanna keep my youth. Then again when I was 18 I wanted to be 28. It's all about yourself and what makes you happy. Personally I like my ladies young but at the same time, grandma's turn me on. Mabey a mom and daughter combo would be my next stunt...lol.

Posted
Friday at 11:21 PM, Max72076 said:
Legal age is the key.
Maturity level to me is the deciding factor.

100% Well said. Legal age is a "law" and must be the initial deciding factor! After that then their mental & physical maturity will decide their potential experiences!

Posted

Im a straight 29yo male
I personally think “it’s a matter of the mind, if you don’t mind it don’t matter”

I happen to be into the age gap…
I’m actually trying to find my way into a fine a** 42yo woman’s bed…
I like learning new kinks and tricks…
I don’t like a girl I want a woman…

A

Posted
Age is a number your attitude is what counts I've been looking for a while not here but everywhere I'm by and I would like to have some friends
Posted
For me. When I was younger I needed older Women. I was so attracted to them. When I hit my 30s to mid 30s is when my tastes changed. Now.....it's younger girls. My current sub is 20.....nearly 30 years younger than me. And I met her when she was 19. In fact I met my last few subs when they were 18 or 19.

It's not just about the age gap. It's much more than that to me.
Posted
Like that old joke " age is just a number, prison is just a room"
Posted
I believe if the heart and intentions can be mutual and love and care about each other that age only really just divides if it's allowed to
Posted
I have a couple of female friends that are between the ages of 20 and 26 that come over for their pleasure. What they keep saying is that the guys their age are not as attentive to making them feel good and making sure they get satisfied as well as myself.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Ofcourse, your age is what you feel
Posted
I'll be honest... It's a factor for me because I have children of my own and the thought of dating or other, with a young lady the same age as my daughter is off-putting.
Posted
PS.. That's not to say I won't advise or teach, if it comes to that, younger people. I just cannot, in good conscience, have them as a partner.