Age is just a number?

Posted
As long both is 18 then all is fair gme I love when one is alot older then me... I'm 31 and I would love to be with a way older woman or man as long as they still can have sex
Posted
I am a Dom So for me age gap is not a problem I meet women from early 20 to late 60 Have no trouble because I know what they are looking for Maybe this older people don’t have the profile you are looking for ! I am sure you are going to find someone soon
Posted
1 hour ago, phoenix319 said:
Never to young

I do hope that's caveated by "as long as all concerned are above the legal age of consent"?
Even then, whilst I agree at a broad level, it's not quite as simple as you put it - there are many factors to take into account such as level of knowledge, compatibility and more.

Posted
I remember everyone used to be upset that I was 34 in a poly with an 18 year old and a 32 year old. Was I/we wrong?
Posted
December 21, 2022, palatine512 said:
I prefer a man with experience that more closely matches my own. 🤷‍♀️

And hopefully the intellectual capacity to understand a person on a higher level than just banging - mentally compatibility I feel is far hotter than the kink.... Thought I'm happy with the kink, i want more..... 👌

Posted
5 hours ago, 10Inch*** said:

I remember everyone used to be upset that I was 34 in a poly with an 18 year old and a 32 year old. Was I/we wrong?

your statement alone there lacks context

funnily enough I had a conversation last night around kinda "legal but creepy" - and generally speaking, someone who is 34 in a relationship with an 18 year old is legal.  Whether it is creepy/wrong or not depends on a lot of factors and context.

and this is one of the problems with age in general.  For example in kink in general, if someone was deliberately targeting newbies to be in a relationship with then it might very well be wrong, regardless of the other persons age - as it may well seek to exploit someone's naivety.

So, yeah. It'd be difficult to say if it was wrong or not without a full level of context

Posted
Respectfully said. Definitely wasn’t sought after because of her age. We just saw one another and started speaking from there.
Posted
2 hours ago, 10Inch*** said:

Respectfully said. Definitely wasn’t sought after because of her age. We just saw one another and started speaking from there.

yep - with what you've said it's one of those things that was probably fine, but also of course something where you might also understand why someone not fully understanding would have concerns.  Such is life, unfortunately.

Posted
I get it. Wait I have pics of them both
Posted
Just going out on a limb here possibly because as we get older, we don’t have as much energy as youngsters do again just a guess I’d play with you if you were looking for that.
Posted
Honestly age doesn’t really matter to me. As long as there is a good connection, and the maturity level is there. I do prefer women older than me because they usually know what they want and they’re not afraid ask for it. Also it’s all about how you carry yourself, treat, and speak to them. Confidence and respect go a long way. Some women may not be into younger guys and that’s ok they’ll let you know, same goes if they are into younger guys. Just be a gentleman and respect their answer. At least that’s what I do
Posted (edited)

I think age doesn't matter when you are younger. But when you get to 55 or so your body realky does start to change

Also if age doesn't matter why do the young people complaiin about being inundated with hits?  Not an issue for me lol. 

Age does matter, but connection matters much more. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Error
Posted
6 hours ago, Stoney66 said:
Honestly age doesn’t really matter to me. As long as there is a good connection, and the maturity level is there. I do prefer women older than me because they usually know what they want and they’re not afraid ask for it. Also it’s all about how you carry yourself, treat, and speak to them. Confidence and respect go a long way. Some women may not be into younger guys and that’s ok they’ll let you know, same goes if they are into younger guys. Just be a gentleman and respect their answer. At least that’s what I do

I agree 100%with your sentiments!

Posted
I have exactly the same problem tbh except opposite I like younger partners I can’t date older than myself because of past traumas but I get blocked and “this kinkster has let you know they are not interested” it really sucks tbh and the only ones that did seem like they were interested blocked and ghosted me after getting *** out of me the thing is I’m a nice guy and very loving and caring 😞 okay I’m not everyone’s cup of tea looks wise and I guess everyone goes for the looks first but it’s just abit disheartening when I send a message then get a notification someone looked at my profile and there’s a little pink bin next to the message I sent 😞
Posted
Well, in general age is relative, when it comes to just fun. But there are a couple of things that may be an issue.
The first is just phisical. Depending on the kind of "fun", performance matters, and decades of difference may matter a lot, for most men. I may have to decline, if I understand that expectations are beyond my possibilites.
Second is about a possible evolution of the relationship. Fun is one thing, but it can easily turn into something else. And I personally don't want to risk that when decades of difference are there. I prefer to "invest" on partnering with people not far from my age.
That said, it aleays depends on the person. If it's clear that it's just fun, it's okay, but if there are signs of possible "attachment", that's a completely different thing.
Posted
Yes! It's so annoying my partner and I have an age gap of over 25, we have yet to run into any problems. He can very easily keep up with me if anything I struggle to keep up with him lol! We work so well together, yes, even emotionally. Sometime it just works. It depends all on personality... just like anything else in life lol
Posted
Personally for me I prefer someone close in age or older. It’s not that I don’t feel a younger man can be what I need/want.. it’s more so if you’re closer to my sons age than mine it just doesn’t feel right.

I’m a bit biased as my interest is to find a s.o that will be my Dominant counterpart so if they’re only a few years older than my child it’s a subject that I feel would prove awkward within a family dynamic.
Posted
Perspective is only one’s realty not actual reality or the real ideas of reality because when a man gets to a point in life where he got all his own togetherness and tired of having to deal with drama from someone his age his natural instincts creep in. Only far cougar can get away with it why can’t I .

Dear far is far follow my heart and enjoy my time with whoever I want to as long as she legally allowed and willing.

Byeeeee
Posted
3 hours ago, saintsaltysynz said:
Perspective is only one’s realty not actual reality or the real ideas of reality because when a man gets to a point in life where he got all his own togetherness and tired of having to deal with drama from someone his age his natural instincts creep in. Only far cougar can get away with it why can’t I .

Dear far is far follow my heart and enjoy my time with whoever I want to as long as she legally allowed and willing.

Byeeeee

Because someone else can "get away" with something doesn't mean you, I or everyone should?
I got a speeding ticket driving on the same bit of road my colleague did an hour earlier. She got away with it and didn't get a ticket. Just because that doesn't seem "fair" doesn't mean that it wasn't right that I got caught doing something I shouldn't have been.
Age gaps in relationships are more subjective than someone simply being of legal age.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
To me i like someone older in age an can treat me like a kid i prefer a mommy kink ahaha
Posted
There's more problems from it as let's say your dating some 20 years older the one thing I find is cos you grew up in different times you tend not to get references or jokes all that
Posted
18 minutes ago, ringwood799 said:
There's more problems from it as let's say your dating some 20 years older the one thing I find is cos you grew up in different times you tend not to get references or jokes all that

That’s the fun part, though. I briefly dated a lovely young Spanish man some 20 years my junior… let’s just say I gave him a broad cultural education 🤭

Posted
37 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:

That’s the fun part, though. I briefly dated a lovely young Spanish man some 20 years my junior… let’s just say I gave him a broad cultural education 🤭

Ahh hun I can see the benefits but I also can see the not so great things
Iv dated younger then me and the lady didn't get much of my jokes and references I taught her heaps as well and opened up her world too but there was heaps of distance been the age gap and feeling like we didn't grow up in the same times

Posted
50 minutes ago, ringwood799 said:

Ahh hun I can see the benefits but I also can see the not so great things
Iv dated younger then me and the lady didn't get much of my jokes and references I taught her heaps as well and opened up her world too but there was heaps of distance been the age gap and feeling like we didn't grow up in the same times

Yes, I can see that.