Age is just a number?

Posted
My experience says age isn't a factor
Posted
I have an issue with doing anything with anyone that younger than me idk what it is about it but I prefer when I'm abusing and dominating a man that is older than me rather than someone that's younger than me especially when I have 18 and 19 years olds reaching out to me it feels like I'm taking a kid under my wing and leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Posted

I can say from experience age is not a factor, for t/v , t/s or CDs. I had an extremely enjoyable sex life with former owner half my age who was the DOM in our relationship and who taught me alot

Posted
Age is for sure just a number, I’ve had a few older partners and I’ve found that our traits compliment eachother very well. I’m my case my older gf would use help me mature and grow as a person. In turn I’d help her be more spontaneous. Generational gaps can be seen poorly but with the right pairing it can make life far more exciting and interesting than those of similar ages :)
Posted
I’m reality, age doesn’t matter as long as they are of proper age to consent.

Though my preferences are that you need to be older than my oldest child by least by 10 yrs.
That is what I comfortable with.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Seasoned people are where younger people learn to be better lovers
Posted
4 hours ago, karapuffs said:
Seasoned people are where younger people learn to be better lovers

I agree with wholeheartedly. I learned far more from spending time with an older woman. To me it isn’t about age but rather experience. If I’m wanting to try something new I want someone with adequate experience.

Posted
Tuesday at 04:06 PM, mattyguy83 said:

I agree with wholeheartedly. I learned far more from spending time with an older woman. To me it isn’t about age but rather experience. If I’m wanting to try something new I want someone with adequate experience.

I agree as well but I do like to experiment together with a younger partner

Posted
Enjoy the chemistry and erotic ride!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love older women as well
Posted
I like all ages except for minors
Posted
Ages, nothing but a number unless it’s a minor number. But love is love. Attraction is attraction and in reality so long as they’re over the age, that’s all that really matters.
Posted
20 hours ago, MeSoHorney54301 said:
Ages, nothing but a number unless it’s a minor number. But love is love. Attraction is attraction and in reality so long as they’re over the age, that’s all that really matters.

Simply not true, sorry. An age difference is far more complex than that, and anyone trying to pass it off as “just a number” should consider the matter far more seriously than they have done hitherto.

Posted
Top2Bottom2, I see some people really seem to be offended if someone is older. For me personally, if you can do what I love you to do, allow me to be me, & do and enjoy what I love ( not talking DOM & SUB), and as long as you look ok, I don't think age should be a factor. I also noticed a few times that some people criticize because they find an older person has much more experience. They don't seem to look at age, they just see what you been up to and they form a negative opinion because obviously an older person whose been practicing their art is going to have more activity in their background. I only am saying this because it has happened to me several times. I tried to explain this to potential lovers but by then the opinion has already been formed. For me, I have lovers of all ages. Some older some younger and I do discovered that it really doesn't make much difference.
Posted
Age is a number yes, but an IMPORTANT NUMBER!
Posted
Wrong. I don’t personally want anyone under 21. And my girl I’m with now is 31 and I’m 11 years older. If people can’t handle that then that is on them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having somebody younger than you or older than you as long as they are of legal age and anybody says differently has a small, narrow minded mind. But like I said, I don’t go after anybody under 21 and that’s just my personal preference. I do know the legal age is 18 but may I do not do that I stick to 21 and older, and it shouldn’t matter I’m 50 and she’s 30. 20 years difference should not make any difference so long as the both of you love each other.
Posted
I think it depends. When it comes to a 25 year old and a 35 year old, it's a 10 year gap, but I probably wouldn't think much into it. But if I saw a 19 year old and a 29 year old, I might do a double take. It's the same age gap, but there's a big difference, developmentally. However, everyone is different, so there very well could be healthy couples with those particular ages. But being 19 myself, I'd be careful if someone that much older was interested in me. That's only my opinion, and of course, everyone can do whatever they like as long as it's legal, safe, sane, and consensual.
Posted

Top2Bottom2, I agree totally with @MeSoHorney54301, Age shouldn't be a factor if you have 2 CC CONSENTING adults. I personally have a policy that nobody under the age of 23 will ever be considered. No matter what the circumstances or even the law. I think 23 is an age were the person has been an adult now for several years and has had enough exposure to the real world. I also agree that it isn't anyone else's business about the age factors in a couple. As long as they are LEGAL & CONSENTING, 💯, and even if you're talking about a relationship that is only based on sex and there is no love involved, as long as both parties are of LEGAL AGE AND CONSENTING, people need to mind their own damn business. Keep their opinions to themselves. It may sound crass but Im not forming a negative opinion on someone because they are rich and I am not, why the hell would I form and opinion, first that's none of my business, and second, as long as the aforementioned is in place, WHO CARES!

Posted
Top2Bottom2, I definitely see where you're coming from. But, as you said, your 19 and for me being an older person, I would not get involved. Your right also about a 19 vs 29 year old age gap. But, on the other hand, you could have a 39 vs a 59 gap and you really couldn't apply that same principle. SO you see, this is a complicated situation. Therefore, it's always best to proceed with caution when you as a 19 year old, (and by your own definition in your text, development issues), you especially would want to always be on guard especially in this because this is a sensitive issue, also because in these types of places, there are stalkers and predatory people that conceal themselves behind electronics and there's always someone going to be out there with nefarious ambitions just like the Internet. As an older person myself, ^feel like it's my obligation, in this type of environment to proceed with absolute caution and make sure that the people I do engage with such as yourself, at least remind you to ALWAYS be on the lookout (not to the level of paranoia) but to always keep personal safety as a first thought before engaging with anyone. Good luck Hun and BE SAFE IN HERE, PLEASE
Posted
Well, hon I was going to pass this profile up because of age, worried you might think I'm creeping for wanting to comment on how beautiful you are,. So yeah, thanks for reminding me that age is just that..a number... It's one's perspective that gets in the way.. but as it was all said above.. always be aware and keep yourself safe and don't let your guard down, especially online, ya know? Anyway... Thx 4 reading .Have a great evening!!
Puppy6411
Posted

Age is just a number unless you're a cheese :)

Posted
Many fine older people with just as much energy and enthusiasm as younger and vice versa
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I'm 33 and Sir is 56. Personally I won't play with anyone younger than myself. You have to respect people's boundaries and limits. Yes age is just a number but there could be a number of reasons to why they are saying your age specifically is not for them