Age is just a number?

Posted
I think we each have a limit re how much younger we would go
Posted
I’m 46 years young and I do have a strange fetish for legally young and mature people
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I was once told bye a woman,that age is a mind over matter deal, if she don't mind it don't matter.
  • 7 months later...
Posted
If you’re happy and satisfied, then age doesn’t really matter, at least that’s how I see it. 
Posted
I’m 42 but I prefer people in their 20s. Age should not matter unless it’s under age then you’re in trouble.
Posted
Older lady here

Age is just a number I've heard so many times now, and yes, it is... Although I'm older, I still am extremely sexually active (can't get enough)

It's all down to personal preference. My thoughts are.. if it's legal and legal age then why deny yourself. We are all people in different kinds of bodies that deserve worshipping
Posted
I'm a humble person by nature. Dominant yes. I am also fully aware that true dominance, true leadership, is as much a burden as it is a reward.
I'm not young, but I'm not old either. If I told you my birthday after you saw my picture you would be surprised.
All that said, I don't care what you look like up until a point. I care about your attitude. Your mental state and will. I've never broken a covenant. Never lied to or betrayed a partner. I've been with girls who out weighed me by 200 lbs. I've been with tiny things that I could pick up with one hand.
I've recently moved, and in this new area, I've been turned down flat over 5 times. Not right away. But about an hour or 2 into the conversation when I slip up and give away my age.
Everything is fun and energetic and fun... until they get the hint, I'm likely over 10 years older. I don't know how old they are. But when they tell me they have 2 to 3 kids and are divorced, I figure it's probably not an issue.

People have a plastic mentality these days.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Generational gap will always be a concern. Certain age groups aren't meant to mingle.

Posted
Yes, but i do also mingle with people out of my age range especially at events
Posted
Age gap isn't much of a problem. Like I've said, I have no problem attracting and communicating with people. It's the number that freaks them out. If you look at my pictures, I'm not old looking. I keep in shape. I have all my teeth. The issues arise when we start getting into deeper conversation and they realize that they are dealing with someone older. Which I find strange. Isn't the. Conventional story that younger women prefer older more stable men? And off they meet such a guy who is also intelligent and flexible enough to connect with in an over 2 hour conversation, wouldn't that be a bonus?
Posted
While it can change the dynamics some and may differ what some is attracted to. Over all it is just a number
Posted
My biggest issue with age is when a woman is the same age range as my daughter.
Right or wrong I just have issues with that. Like I'm violating something.
Posted
Not always but most of the time sure....except when the maturity levels start to show making one look foolish. I also wouldn't feel good about being asked if he was my father, or grandfather 😕
Posted
I turn down young subs because I am looking for an FLR dybamic. It is not just fun. It literally has the word Relationship in it. I wish people here in Germany were more aware of the dynamic, which they confuse with just a D/s dynamic. Some people want fun with young men/women, but then we realize how it lacks in wisdom and experience due to the generation gap.
Posted
My wife a cradle snatcher cuz she 14 years older but she has more stamina and sex drive than any other chick I've been with
Posted
For me it mostly doesn’t when it comes to fun so far as they are don’t look too young and old out my bracket but when it comes to a relationship they should
Ideally be around my age or 5 years older or younger, and yes connection and maturity is a must plus a stable
Mindset.
Posted
In my humble opinion it’s about emotional intelligence and the ability to understand intimacy. In that sense numerical age has some bearing but not always life experience brings understanding
Posted
Too me age is just a number I would not let it stop me when searching for someone
As long as too people are both mature adults
Posted
In my perspective age doesn't matter as long as everyone is legal of course. I sometimes want to be with someone significantly older I'm 43 and 60 or 70 years old or even older isn't an issue to me in order to get where I want to be at that time.
Posted
I’ve been with women 20+ yrs older than me and women 10 yrs younger than me (I’m 28) and I think when it comes to the bedroom age is just a number. The urges felt by an 18 yo who’s entering the dating scene (in my experience) have been equal to the recently divorced milf who hasn’t been with a man in his prime. Their may be an experience gap in both scenarios but each generation brings it’s own kinks and tendencies which should be shared by all IMO
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
When chemistry is compatible the notion of age becomes a number. Wisdom and sexual experience can be enjoyable and refreshing no matter the age. You can be with a younger woman and sexually she may feel like a wide open rubber band. You can be with a seasoned woman who is tight and feels just right. Both scenarios can apply to either . ijs….