Height difference fetish

fe****

Posted
Is anyone here into height differences be it subtle or drastic? Care to share why if so and any experiences?
Posted
Personally I like my partner to be small than me. For me it's more of a physical dominance thing
Posted
i find that submissive men are significantly more obedient when they find out i’m 6’0, it’s a turn on knowing they’re intimidated
Cheekysub247
Posted
I wouldnt call it a fetish but attractiveness i prefer taller than me x
Posted
It stems from ego. Men who are mentally weak tend to prefer woman who are smaller than them. Woman who tend to be mentally weak prefer their men to be bigger than them. I honestly don’t care if a girl is bigger or smaller than me. Not trying to protect my fragile ego. I dig who the person is, rather than how big or small their stature is
Posted
29 minutes ago, TonyNtizzy said:
It stems from ego. Men who are mentally weak tend to prefer woman who are smaller than them. Woman who tend to be mentally weak prefer their men to be bigger than them. I honestly don’t care if a girl is bigger or smaller than me. Not trying to protect my fragile ego. I dig who the person is, rather than how big or small their stature is

I'm "mentally weak" because I have a preference for taller/stockier men???
How 'interesting'

Posted
I prefer taller women in general because I like legs and there's more leg on taller women. That being said it's never been a deal breaker.
Posted
I like a taller man makes me feel protected, someone my height is like having a mate (friend to the rest of you) I like someone I can look up to and then if I put heels on he's still taller. I also don't like hairy men, that's no different. You like what you like
Posted
Lol was gonna say this dude prolly small An sure enough. I think people think that is “common sense” that it’s a weak thing to like weaker than u. It’s natural blah blah blah na I love short women an I ain’t 1 bit turned off or shy back from a tall woman. Women who are talk tend to try an act dominant same with “strong “ women who are loud an blunt an then to usually obedient as fk . I think everyone has a preference maybe but most don’t mess around with every single type so how would they truly know. I think sayin anybody is weak minded so this or that is bs.
Posted
I'm not tall: never have been. I'm not damaged about it, I just hate having to defeat to a role I don't like.
Posted
Tall people make me feel little, and it makes me feel precious if they're caring for me while I'm in that headspace. Have only had this experience a handful of time with one person, but he was great and almost 6'.
Posted
I like both sides tbh, its fun to be rough and pick up smaller women, but tall girls just mean a lot more to play with. I'm average height for men so I do like my partners to lean either short or taller.
Posted
I do prefer a shorter woman, but that’s because I have a fetish for women wearing heels and don’t want them to tower over me when wearing them…
Posted
I d naturally dig shorter women but I also love talll By far the most rough an intense good sex I’ve ever had was wit a woman little shorter than me she was 6’ flat But damn so Idk i Jus like what i like
Posted
Mine isn’t a fetish but I do like a man to be taller than me. I’m a big girl and have always loved seeing a couple walking together with the woman tucked under his arm, her head at chest height. I’d love to be able to do that. Dunno why, it just seems romantic and beautiful and feminine.
Posted
Tbh I’m here specifically to feel small which sucks when you’re 6’2” lol I see short dudes with tall gf’s all day and I’m jealous lol
Posted
As a 6'4 switchy man, yeah I love the height difference. A smol girl is easy to pick up, toss around, and carry away. It's very hot to melt for a small girl too, to submit to someone significantly smaller is crazy hot. I'm blessed with my height in that most women seem short to me. I'd love to try with a taller woman but that's rarer than a unicorn in my area.
Posted
As a man that taller than most people I meet I don’t have a height preference it’s just about the attitude to exude. Shorter people usually more fierce to make up for it but it is so much comfort in being with someone your own size
Posted
Personally being seven feet tall everyone’s pretty much shorter than I, so yeah I guess I do have a height fetish 😅
Posted
Idk why but I’m not tall at all. But I recently been dating who are usually a few inches taller. Which I prefer, personally. I’m so into taller girls and love that they pay attention to guys who are shorter than they are.

Overall, I prefer taller women even tho when I walk and it gets uncomfortable holding hands 😆
Posted
In a sub i like small men but in a relationship taller the better
Posted
I like it when my Dom is taller than me because it makes me feel safe and like they have more control over me. If that makes sense.
Posted
I'm 5'1" and my height preference is someone shorter than me to 5'8". 5 feet 8 inch is the tallest girl I've ever been with and don't like going for taller than that. 5'9" could be a possibility, but not 5'10". Yes, I was the dominant one. 😐👀
Posted
In most of my relationships I have been smaller. I'm sure my height holds me back but mostly on dating apps. I don't really have a fetish though.
Posted
I prefer men around or under 182cm/6 feet, and like not being too short.