Dominant female and submissive males

jo****

Posted
I think it's as sexy as h*** if a woman ties me up and uses a strap on on me. But I have never been into dudes
Posted
4 hours ago, walla-walla816 said:
That's not weird is it

No. There's a bad stigma around pegging in our society. You can absolutely love anal and still be straight as an arrow. You can also enjoy wearing pretty things and sissification and still be straight.
Pleasure is pleasure, there's also schools of thought that you can enjoy another person of the same gender situationally and still identify as straight. I identify as heteroflexible, meaning I'm not inherently attracted to men but if we're in a threesome or something with a woman I may choose to enjoy other things as well, but I still feel "straight" because I'm only sexually attracted to feminine genders.
There's a huge range out there. Enjoy what YOU enjoy (consensually), have fun and be safe!

Posted
Use my search parameters… I’m finding the opposite, well 1/2 of it anyway. I get nothing but Dominas in my searches even though my parms are set for subs. I do appear to be quite popular in the good looking early 30’s female do anything type subs, but they all seem to be so far away, although quite willing to relocate. I’m guessing the real people are back here cause that shit is getting tiring.
Posted
“Pegging: what a terrible term for such a loving act.” Try that phrase out with the normies and watch people move away.
Posted
5 hours ago, walla-walla816 said:

That's not weird is it

No, not at all. As @Veterra said there's a huge stigma around anal play with men stemming from homophobic thinking. Men have prostates, anal play is arguably more pleasurable for them. Actions aren't inherently straight or queer, just as they aren't inherently Dominant or submissive. 

Even if you were into dudes, that wouldn't be weird either. 

Posted
On 6/17/2023 at 11:11 AM, Cosmoman said:

It's really a very prevalent fallacy... When females self style as "submissive" they simply describe their feminine nature, so most would naturally fall in the category or self identify as submissive, however if you claw beyond this surface of "submissive" aka being true to their natural feminine type... Bond in a close up friendship or relationship, you can then both open up to your kinks .... try to approach as a normal date between a masculine and a feminine, if there's a vibe you can proceed beyond that into the kink and fetishes

@johnslc please don't listen to this nonsense. 

Dominance and submissivness aren't inherently masculine nor feminine traits. Neither have any affect on one's masculinity or femininity. Masculinity and femininity are really just social constructs. 

Posted
Show you are submissive. Learn poses and take some new pics showing them off. Explain what you are doing for training…be specific. Widen your search to a switch. You might have a better chance learning and exploring together…since you are one as well. I hope this helps! Good luck!!
Posted
Saturday at 01:20 AM, johnslc said:

Any suggestions on how I can change it? To make it better

Definitely remove the send me a message line.

That puts me right off.
You need to be able to articulate what you are looking for and what you can offer.
There are a lot of men who watch 50 shades or something on the TV and think they want to be a sub, but have no idea, do no homework abd think they can ask for what they want like 'an experience day voucher'! They aren't subs, they just want to try out something they think is a bit naughty. When it comes to a plug up the butt, or a paddle across the arse they get twitchy.
I'm not offering a flippin service here! I'm looking for a LTR.

Posted
1 hour ago, Clarakink said:

Definitely remove the send me a message line.

That puts me right off.
You need to be able to articulate what you are looking for and what you can offer.
There are a lot of men who watch 50 shades or something on the TV and think they want to be a sub, but have no idea, do no homework abd think they can ask for what they want like 'an experience day voucher'! They aren't subs, they just want to try out something they think is a bit naughty. When it comes to a plug up the butt, or a paddle across the arse they get twitchy.
I'm not offering a flippin service here! I'm looking for a LTR.

Thank you for the feedback. I’ll definitely update

Posted

I fully understand what is being said here as I have been a submissive man since 1998.

Served five fulltime Mistresses and a lot of very kinky women inbetween and since 98.

I'm still searching for a dominant woman who understands the dynamics involved in BDSM as it's a long way from 50 shades of grey.

For myself it's very psychological and playing with the mind that I really Miss and long for.

Posted
i wish there were more spaces for us in general, there's so much misinformation that clouds spaces meant for us between the tribute-only dommes and the subs looking for kink-dispensers and nothing more. super unfortunate
Posted
2 hours ago, ivymaz said:

i wish there were more spaces for us in general, there's so much misinformation that clouds spaces meant for us between the tribute-only dommes and the subs looking for kink-dispensers and nothing more. super unfortunate

I don't mind the tribute only and ProDommes, I just wish they were required to be labeled as commercial accounts and their were more filter options available. 

Those looking for kink dispensers need to stop whining and pay a ProDomme. 

Posted
19 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

I don't mind the tribute only and ProDommes, I just wish they were required to be labeled as commercial accounts and their were more filter options available. 

oh i agree, i was heavilyyy generalizing. but it is hard when those have become the most common "tropes" in fdom spaces. the huge popularization of findom + people being abrasively transactional has made for a lot of inexperience in the space.

Posted
22 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Totally agree, I'm utterly fed up with the men that say they are new subs, but at just vanilla wanting a bit of titillation on decent sex as they have dull sex lives.
I take everyone at face value and do end up with a fair few.
I won't change how I am as my inherent nature is nice and to believe people are honest, but it's certainly made me cautious of taking on newbies which is a shame

Posted
2 hours ago, ivymaz said:

oh i agree, i was heavilyyy generalizing. but it is hard when those have become the most common "tropes" in fdom spaces. the huge popularization of findom + people being abrasively transactional has made for a lot of inexperience in the space.

Agreed. Inexperience, lack of authenticity and unrealistic expectations.

Posted

I have served five fulltime Mistresses since 98 and none of them ever asked for monies upfront or for *** to prove that I'm real.

It's such a shame that nowadays it's all about *** upfront.

You'll always get more out of me in the longterm as once I'm owned by a dominant woman she would be financially in control as well as physically mentally and emotionally.

Posted
9 hours ago, Raymond-6669 said:

I have served five fulltime Mistresses since 98 and none of them ever asked for monies upfront or for *** to prove that I'm real.

It's such a shame that nowadays it's all about *** upfront.

it might seem that way, but it's not really the case

if you go to community events, no one is gonna ask cash to sit with them : but, it is a bit more about friendship and passive connections rather than speed dating

online : there's stuff which gets a bit warped - scammers will always reply, and a lot of the ladies who are doing any form of online pay-to-play tend to reply - whereas others will only reply if they're interested in a conversation with you.  I does become a little bit about trying to vet who you message online.  Like, why are you interested in them?

But also; carrot dangling never works, i.e. if you give me a chance now then in the future I will... relationships grow at their own pace but a promise-for-the-future never really works out 

Posted
On 6/24/2023 at 10:37 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

it might seem that way, but it's not really the case

if you go to community events, no one is gonna ask cash to sit with them : but, it is a bit more about friendship and passive connections rather than speed dating

online : there's stuff which gets a bit warped - scammers will always reply, and a lot of the ladies who are doing any form of online pay-to-play tend to reply - whereas others will only reply if they're interested in a conversation with you.  I does become a little bit about trying to vet who you message online.  Like, why are you interested in them?

But also; carrot dangling never works, i.e. if you give me a chance now then in the future I will... relationships grow at their own pace but a promise-for-the-future never really works out 

I reply to most, even if it's to say no thank you. That's just manners.
But some are not even worthy of my effort to type those 2 or 3 words.

Posted
3 hours ago, Clarakink said:

and a lot of those are the ones who only get scammers

(equally, they don't count the 'no thank you' as a response) 

Posted
12 hours ago, Clarakink said:

I reply to most, even if it's to say no thank you. That's just manners.

This right here. Same. 

I actually have more to add after several very similar interactions recently and especially in the last few days but don't have the time to type it out at the moment. I'll come back and add when I can. 

Posted
Have you contemplated your worthiness of the time of a dominant female? It is something that has to be earned dear boy, not given, just because you want it.

I want should not even be whispered to your mistress unless you have been granted permission to express a desire. This again has to be worked for and not just doing as your told, but consistently and obediently.

It may be that you are far too defiant, strong-willed and need to be broken in.... Are you truly ready to fully submit? It will happen but of course never on your terms, always on theirs 🌚