Dominant female and submissive males

jo****

Posted
I just letting the woman be in controll especially if the woman I am with has a big you know lol
Posted
Yunno we females loves to dominate in a nature
Posted
Gotta find the right dom or doms šŸ˜‰
Posted
Yes but finding the right Dom can be pretty difficult sometimes. Speaking from my own experience prior to joining Fet , the short version is on a different app I was chatting with her for about a month, just getting to know each other, all seems like it was going well, then one day I get a message from her saying something like I must not be serious because I havenā€™t offered to send her any *** yet, bearing in mind that firstly we havenā€™t actually met in person yet, and secondly had discussed *** in anyway, that was a pretty significant red flag . ļæ¼ļæ¼
Posted
im ngl im new to the app and in my experience itā€™s always been hard to find submissive males
Posted
Yesterday at 01:22 AM, cutesy_domme said:
im ngl im new to the app and in my experience itā€™s always been hard to find submissive males

Same experiemce, just like the og the men wanting their kinky fantasies fulfilled (calling women "females" such a red flag) are plentiful, but submissive men are rare.

Posted
Iā€™m also looking for an answer for this
Posted
Well calling us women instead of ā€œfemalesā€ would be a strong start to getting the result you want. Female is a well-known incel slur. Read-up. Also, the ones asking for tributes are well within their rights as a Domme and if you want to be her sub, you should know that. It is very expensive to maintain hair, nails, makeup, etc just as a woman, not to mention a Dommeā€™s wardrobe.

I am a sub myself and I know all of this. Get it together, gentlemen. Treat these women with the respect they deserve and if you are lucky, they will choose you.
Posted
Ive struggled to find submissive males who are truly submissive as a dominate female Im not looking for a man that tops from the bottom or who is looking for instant gratification. Im looking to build trust and a dynamic we both feel good in. True submissive males are a unicorn.
Posted
I agree, youā€™re talking to a person, so treat her like one.ļæ¼However if a Dom expects tributes I think she should clearly communicate that fact. Not every sub will be looking for that kind of dynamic, and Iā€™m aware that not everyone here, actually reads profiles, but for those who do, itā€™s a good way to make sure a potential sub wonā€™t waste the Donā€™s time ļæ¼
Posted
im not gonna insult your character because there is no valid reason to. all these people wildly speculating about your character is silly to me. but i will say yea its just supply and demand. real life is definitely easier than the internet as a man unless you live in a highly populated area.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yea I was Dom an My ex was my sub but he would never listen. Always talk back an lie I figure he woudl listen to get what he wanted but I can't be in anything like I was cu he wanted to keep me. Secret but had to much feelings
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I feel there should be excess of female doms because the market is a lucrative opportunity. A lot of everyday people can become soft submissives
Posted
Thatā€™s not a reason why a woman, or anyone for that matter, should be exploring their Dom side. Most people who seek out a D/s dynamic doing it because they enjoy the power exchange on other things, not because they view it as an easy way to make a quick buck. Even for ProDoms I think itā€™s at least as much about them, enjoying the lifestyle as it is the *** though I could be wrong on that front. ļæ¼ļæ¼ ļæ¼
Posted
On 1/22/2024 at 1:37 AM, Bbw44 said:

Ive struggled to find submissive males who are truly submissive as a dominate female Im not looking for a man that tops from the bottom or who is looking for instant gratification. Im looking to build trust and a dynamic we both feel good in. True submissive males are a unicorn.

This right here. They want kink dispensers, ProDomme services without paying ProDomme prices and so many just can't stop themselves from constantly topping from the bottom. No thanks.Ā 

Posted
9 hours ago, raleigh52636 said:

I feel there should be excess of female doms because the market is a lucrative opportunity. A lot of everyday people can become soft submissives

The topic isn't ProDommes though.Ā 

Posted
My first sub was the most selfish dom I ever met like I would be dominate an he would just tell me to wait or let him finish doing what ever he was doing an wouldn't be honest with me or himself an of course his best friend of 15 like he just would t tell me the truth an I do t work like that an I over it thou being a Dom like the power an inwiah I could turn other females on to it like woman power all.the way.. like an it's should all be on respectful terms ..I try getting my ladies into it its a work an progresd
Posted
In Washington state it feels like no mommies exist and it makes me sad as a male little
Posted
Man, ive been looking for a dominant woman for like years now that can show me and help me learn what i like and what i donā€™t in bdsm lmao if yā€™all got any suggestions on how to find a dominant lady please godddd let me know
Posted
I'd rather she buy me stuff. I like jordans, designer sunglasses etc
gift_of_beli
Posted
On 2/17/2024 at 11:55 PM, ThaliaV said:

This right here. They want kink dispensers, ProDomme services without paying ProDomme prices and so many just can't stop themselves from constantly topping from the bottom. No thanks.Ā 

I have made my fair share of mistakes and no doubt at points have behaved exactly as described. However, this was through my own ignorance and lack of understanding of myself and my nature rather than seeking a kink dispenser. As I have aged and reflected upon my journey it is undoubtedly clear that women are on the whole ( there are no absolutes ) are much quicker to understand themselves and the other half of the whole they seek. I personally realised that I am a natural giver and not just sexually; this doesn't necessarily equate to being submissive because i retained a spine. The adage often used that submission is given not taken is the truth of it and often we settle for something not quite right when it comes to relationships and this includes D/s because many don't truly understand this simple statement ( i myself can attest to that in my past ). To respect and be with someone that I want to submit too is incredibly fulfilling because the energy flow is both ways - neither person ever feels drained in their role. Submitting to someone i admire respect and care for....thats the key for me....and all of that is well before I consider my own physical/ sexually driven need. Hope this makes some sense and isn't the rambling of a senile delusional muppet!

Posted
2 hours ago, gift_of_beli said:

I have made my fair share of mistakes and no doubt at points have behaved exactly as described. However, this was through my own ignorance and lack of understanding of myself and my nature rather than seeking a kink dispenser. As I have aged and reflected upon my journey it is undoubtedly clear that women are on the whole ( there are no absolutes ) are much quicker to understand themselves and the other half of the whole they seek. I personally realised that I am a natural giver and not just sexually; this doesn't necessarily equate to being submissive because i retained a spine. The adage often used that submission is given not taken is the truth of it and often we settle for something not quite right when it comes to relationships and this includes D/s because many don't truly understand this simple statement ( i myself can attest to that in my past ). To respect and be with someone that I want to submit too is incredibly fulfilling because the energy flow is both ways - neither person ever feels drained in their role. Submitting to someone i admire respect and care for....thats the key for me....and all of that is well before I consider my own physical/ sexually driven need. Hope this makes some sense and isn't the rambling of a senile delusional muppet!

Submission has nothing to do with lacking a spine and it also has nothing to do with weakness.Ā 

The kink dispenser seeking is pure selfishness, only thinking about what they want and not having any care or concern about contributing or what their partner might want.Ā 

To the several other comments by others. Dominant women aren't actually all that uncommon and there would be more if it actually benefited them. They're difficult to find because of the typical behavior of so many who seek them.Ā 

Posted
It's hard to find any women dom or not all ask tribute I afew times really long time ago and it was a waste of time just people trying free ***.ive noticed every single woman on line ask tribute I guess that why I been alone so long but then I don't even know if they even real people or I talk to some computer generated site hopefully this site mite help 10 years or maybe more meet one real person alot wasted time hope gone off topic
Posted
If given the smarts, Divorced women can make a good living/income as a Dom if they are interested enough. There is a lot of demand.

Came across a female dom on this site asking for advance 80$, harvested their email, I sent them a fake paid screenshot, and reported them. Allows mods to block the harvested email from signing up.