Dominant female and submissive males

jo****

Posted

Simply gorgeous subject 

Posted
Domina makes a great point. Which is half the other half is finding a mistress that you and her connect and are comfortable. Then it works out well for both.
Posted
As a domina I will say - there are thousands of people like you who are looking for a girl to "satisfy their kinks" and on similar sites. Half of them are not able to read the profile of the desired domina, the other half are fixated only on their own ass. A small remnant comes out - those who have nice photos, a cool and cultural self-image and a desire to get to know each other not only so that the dominant woman serves their wishes. We add here the personal preferences of the lady - VOILA, you did everything right, but you do not fit them. Big competition, nothing to do. Improve yourself and the way people see you, so you will rise in the rankings in this cutthroat market.
Posted
If you don't want to improve yourself and make yourself remarkable in the crowd of other slaves - go to work, save ***, choose a professional dominatrix and enjoy.
Posted
well not really much different than other people in other situations. pretty much always an excess of males and a smaller supply of females in any situation. not really sure why this is
Posted
22 hours ago, 1MissAnn said:
If you don't want to improve yourself and make yourself remarkable in the crowd of other slaves - go to work, save ***, choose a professional dominatrix and enjoy.

Totally agree. I have a list of prerequisites, simple things, not even kink, but they just do not read them. Abd then when I tell them I'm not interested because they have dirty fingernails they think I'm picky.
YES! I'm fucking picky! And you are in need of personal hygiene....

It's so simple really.

Posted
2 hours ago, Clarakink said:

Totally agree. I have a list of prerequisites, simple things, not even kink, but they just do not read them. Abd then when I tell them I'm not interested because they have dirty fingernails they think I'm picky.

It's so simple really.

I for one am not interested in anyone who's not picky at least to some degree and any warm body with compatible kinks will do. I don't want to be made to feel like who I am as a person is irrelevant, no thanks. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Clarakink said:

It's so simple really.

To be honest anyone that wasn't picky wouldn't be for me - regardless of what that pickiness was about.
It's like those that bemoan their luck because people have filters that prevent them messaging - there really is no point, if someone doesn't want to meet/interact with the type of person you are, accept and move on.

Posted
Their is, I’m switch, but have a strong dominant sadistic streak what I’ve found is a lot of men claiming to be submissive are really just desperate for sex or try to top from the bottom, or too needy, had one turn up to my house when not invited had some that sent constant text messages, had one that started talking to other subs saying he could put in a good word ect to get them in with me !! Unreal I just got sick of the bull shit if I’m honest they took the fun out of it for me
Posted
5 hours ago, green123 said:
Their is, I’m switch, but have a strong dominant sadistic streak what I’ve found is a lot of men claiming to be submissive are really just desperate for sex or try to top from the bottom, or too needy, had one turn up to my house when not invited had some that sent constant text messages, had one that started talking to other subs saying he could put in a good word ect to get them in with me !! Unreal I just got sick of the bull shit if I’m honest they took the fun out of it for me

I completely agree. So many "newbies" that just aren't. All they want is to say they have been with a mistress. I am utterly done with all the idiots who think they are kink but are just time wasting vanilla dross

Posted
I’m a newbie in action. I firmly believe I’m a switch. However, being submissive comes more naturally.

For some of us, it’s difficult getting started because we can’t find the right person.
Posted
4 hours ago, Clarakink said:

I completely agree. So many "newbies" that just aren't. All they want is to say they have been with a mistress. I am utterly done with all the idiots who think they are kink but are just time wasting vanilla dross

Yep they absolutely ruined it for me, totally drained the pleasure of being a dom, don’t get me wrong I had one really good sub wo live cbt, and an awesome cash pig and I’m still friends with the real sub to this day but just couldn’t do it any more, the stress wasn’t worth it sadly

Posted
On 7/16/2023 at 8:49 PM, green123 said:

🙌🏻 I genuinely believe 97.3% of men who have contacted me, are using this site as you said; either for the novelty and bragging rights of being with a dom, or just think they can have non-vanilla hook ups with no concept of the power play, psychology, boundaries and respect, that (I believe anyway) are the essence of a sub/dom engagement.

I have no qualms with people exploring their sexuality or proclivities as we all have to start somewhere, but I had to put a disclaimer on my profile ffs as people got offended or s***ty about me having fun with my dom persona. 😮‍💨

Also agree that it takes all the enjoyment out of it sometimes…. So much so, I could offer my services as a dehumidifier… 🏜️

Posted
1 hour ago, DominaLips said:

🙌🏻 I genuinely believe 97.3% of men who have contacted me, are using this site as you said; either for the novelty and bragging rights of being with a dom, or just think they can have non-vanilla hook ups with no concept of the power play, psychology, boundaries and respect, that (I believe anyway) are the essence of a sub/dom engagement.

I have no qualms with people exploring their sexuality or proclivities as we all have to start somewhere, but I had to put a disclaimer on my profile ffs as people got offended or s***ty about me having fun with my dom persona. 😮‍💨

Also agree that it takes all the enjoyment out of it sometimes…. So much so, I could offer my services as a dehumidifier… 🏜️

Yep I totally agree, that’s what put me off. The final straw was when one of them was talking to other subs acting like he could get me to see them, that was just weird, subs lol trying to top from the bottom isn’t my thing. Or lying about what they like to get me interested

Posted
I mean no disrespect I'm new to the site and would like to learn.
Posted
Wow, so they had the audacity to try and be a dom ’roadman’ and he can ‘hook a bruvva up yeah’

There is pathetic and there is those that need putting in their place… but that kind of ego and desperation for adoration from ‘the lads’ literally isn’t worth a raise of an eyebrow…. *** and complete *** would be satisfying… but not really ethical 🤯👈

So is that you done? No more green Dom? 😱
Posted
*** NB***Translation available on request for those outside of the UK 😂
Posted
14 hours ago, DominaLips said:
Wow, so they had the audacity to try and be a dom ’roadman’ and he can ‘hook a bruvva up yeah’

There is pathetic and there is those that need putting in their place… but that kind of ego and desperation for adoration from ‘the lads’ literally isn’t worth a raise of an eyebrow…. *** and complete *** would be satisfying… but not really ethical 🤯👈

So is that you done? No more green Dom? 😱

Yeah 100% I would literally never do it again, totally not worth the annoyance and resulting headache, and it’s a shame because I absolutely loved hurting them haha and I’m inventive and I have a great imagination, but I’ve just closed the door on that part of my life and personality because of absolute pathetic needy cunts who can’t follow rules, the desperation in them made me feel sick

Posted
It's hard as a sub to find genuine doms/mistress because so many people are scamming as doms it ruins the fun and trust for us. Speaking from experience. I want a good mistress that is close and respects me but its hard to find trustworthy people. Some people are exploiting subs.
Posted
7 hours ago, beardedslaveboy said:

It's hard as a sub to find genuine doms/mistress because so many people are scamming as doms it ruins the fun and trust for us. Speaking from experience. I want a good mistress that is close and respects me but its hard to find trustworthy people. Some people are exploiting subs.

I think it’s sadly a double edged sword, no matter what you do their will always be some ar*ehole who is out to *** it, it’s gotten worse over the years’ I’m nearly 40 I started out when I was 18, when all this wasn’t as mainstream, I miss those times

Posted
Idk if I ever would meet a Dom or mistress in real life. I stumbled upon this lifestyle years ago and started liking it. Found out I like being a sub better occasionally switching but mostly subbing. Just never had the opportunity to explore more with the right mistress. I've always preferred in person. Only way I can learn and be taught.
Posted

Do mistresses ask of new slaves to get toys? If so what's the norm for non findom? I've always wondered. What's the norm for *** and toys? I believe a redflag is a different PayPal everytime.

Posted
35 minutes ago, beardedslaveboy said:

Do mistresses ask of new slaves to get toys? If so what's the norm for non findom? I've always wondered. What's the norm for *** and toys? I believe a redflag is a different PayPal everytime.

Depends how the request is posed really - if there's an expectation for you to buy toys *for them* to use as they please - it's very different from suggesting you might want to provide your own toys to exclusively be used on you.
Anyone *expecting* anything in terms of *** or gifts would be a red flag for me unless it was a FinDom or ProDomme relationship (which wouldn't be for me anyway).

Posted
16 hours ago, beardedslaveboy said:
Idk if I ever would meet a Dom or mistress in real life. I stumbled upon this lifestyle years ago and started liking it. Found out I like being a sub better occasionally switching but mostly subbing. Just never had the opportunity to explore more with the right mistress. I've always preferred in person. Only way I can learn and be taught.

I would expect you to buy your own cage, clothing, plugs, etc and probably a hood.