Dominant female and submissive males

jo****

Posted
6 hours ago, ComradeCarpenter said:

There's a big difference between what someone identifies as, and what they actually enjoy.

I would definitely agree with this. Too many men are fixated on a role they feel they're "supposed" to be and I'd argue that *many* who identify as Doms are more likely tops, and many of those even service tops. I bet if many of them would get past the labels and just explore and experiment they could be quite happy as a versatile submissive. 

Posted
On 6/16/2023 at 11:01 AM, johnslc said:

I’ve noticed that there is a lack of dominant females and an excess of submissive males. This makes it harder to fulfill my fantasy and kink. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm a switch leaning Domme. The very idea that there are so many variables to an individual, it's appropriate to approach them respectfully and get to know them. Part of vetting requires a deep, inner patience and knowledge that, as much as you want to play, choosing a partner needs to be selective. Not just anyone will do. It's important to slow down and logically think about your safety/desires and instead of just looking for a certain role...look for the individual. 

I find I am more willing to try new things with an person I respect and admire than just hook up with someone who has the same kinks. Then again, to each their own. My method may not work for everyone. You have to decide what's right for you. 

Posted
I would say the ratio is not that bad when you factor in the number of submissive who are looking for kink dispensers in their Domme. Part of submission and being controlled is... submitting lol. You as the sub may share common kinks with your partner but as the dominant in the power exchange dynamic it's up to them what ends up happening at that time, and how they want to do it. All within both partners' limits and with consent. If you found the right person it's about serving their needs and they will guide and take care of you. That's my view at least😅
Posted
11 hours ago, ChastityUser said:

I would say the ratio is not that bad when you factor in the number of submissive who are looking for kink dispensers in their Domme.

that's a major part a lot of folk overlook

also interestingly.  A N Other site got datasc***d and the ratio of submissive men to Dominant women was between 1.65 and 2.8 to 1 (depending on where you placed some definitions!) which is a lot narrower than some would suggest

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
April 14, SweetDragonFire said:

I'm a switch leaning Domme. The very idea that there are so many variables to an individual, it's appropriate to approach them respectfully and get to know them. Part of vetting requires a deep, inner patience and knowledge that, as much as you want to play, choosing a partner needs to be selective. Not just anyone will do. It's important to slow down and logically think about your safety/desires and instead of just looking for a certain role...look for the individual. 

I find I am more willing to try new things with an person I respect and admire than just hook up with someone who has the same kinks. Then again, to each their own. My method may not work for everyone. You have to decide what's right for you. 

So I've never even got to talk about stuff before your gorgeous and it's hard to find I guess light Dom female....I need to be bond and teased by an assertive confident fun flirty female....it's like impossible to find

Posted
6 hours ago, smith-mills433011 said:

So I've never even got to talk about stuff before your gorgeous and it's hard to find I guess light Dom female....I need to be bond and teased by an assertive confident fun flirty female....it's like impossible to find

Thank you. Try making friends at your local dungeon or events.