The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Posted
1 hour ago, paige_me said:

Can someone please send me a message with all the clues on please I have come late to the party

Have sent you a message, cheers Pixie 

Posted
On 9/11/2019 at 1:27 AM, Spanksy said:

Just throwing a conspiracy theory out there. The site can’t keep tossing the glitch excuse at us every time we have these treasure hunts. There’s a reason they keep sending us to Munich and Berlin and I believe they are trying to take a sexit Brexit off the table and keeping us kinksters firmly in Europe . The site needs to stop acting like the politicians and give the choice back to its kinky members. If we wish to Remain in England and enjoy our kinks in a language where we can tell our wanks from our spanks they need to respect our choices. It’s time for us to take to the streets in our pvc, latex, diapers and nipple clamps I propose a revolution so that Queenie63 never has to turn to the dark side ever again!! Who’s with me brothers and ***s they’re nothing without us!! To join the revolution please send £40 for the basic membership or £60 for the premium membership or for the look how special I am VIP super duper I turn left on entering a plane membership just send 6 pairs of used socks 10 pairs of worn tights 63 pairs of worn knickers and a unicorn tail buttplug to MrSpanksysfundmyrevolution page!!!

You just made my day 😂

Posted
Clue #4 do you enjoy watching then this is your kink!!!!
Posted

Clue #4  With this type of role you really like to watch

Posted
6 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #4 do you enjoy watching then this is your kink!!!!

Thanks Kitten 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, Liam52 said:

Thanks Kitten 😊

You're welcome Sir 😘😍

Posted

Clue #5  For this one you will need to venture to Germanland and have a good read..........look for the Stars 

Posted (edited)

Who would of know the famous have fetishes too . Good read tho but in the wrong language tho 

Edited by Latex999tight
Additional
Posted
Clue #5 who knew even the famous have their kinks but again you need to head over to Deutschland for this read!!!
Posted (edited)

Clue #6 With this role, one relationship is not enough and you enjoy many or an open one

Edited by PixieDust
additional info
Posted
Clue #6 if one partner isn't enough for you then maybe this is your role!!!!
Posted

Clue #6 Your profile can tell people what *role* fits you; what *type* of person you are. Even if you are into *monogamy*, clicking through the *arch*way of your profile will get you halfway there. Then you just need to be open to multiple possibilities. Take a step back and think. Do not just assume it is *non*sense.

Posted
On 9/9/2019 at 3:10 PM, PixieDust said:

Clue 1#  How descriptive are you 

Er very? X

Posted
23 minutes ago, MistressMK said:

@DanteReign, brilliant clue, thanks

Thank @PixieDust, I could not have done it without her help. I merely tried to help make it a bit clearer, without spoiling the game

Posted
20 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

Thank @PixieDust, I could not have done it without her help. I merely tried to help make it a bit clearer, without spoiling the game

@PixieDust, credit where credit is due, great clue, thanks

Posted
Clue #7 if three isn't a crowd then this is for you!!!!