The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Posted
#13 don’t know why but it took me 3 seconds to get that 😂😏😋
Posted
Just got up, came on here, read messages, then had a look, hey presto there it was, and I'm still up to date,
Posted
3 hours ago, wilkie said:

Just got up, came on here, read messages, then had a look, hey presto there it was, and I'm still up to date,

That’s exactly how I’m playing it this time & have discovered I’ve found it easier using the half-arsed approach (unless it really is easy this time?!) rather than stressing about it everyday at 3pm

Posted (edited)

Clue #14 do you think you have a better topic to suggest then let them know!!!!!!

Edited by Lilmonster
Added more
Posted
1 hour ago, Remounters said:

Any more clues for #14 pretty please 😊

We could really use a little bit more of a clue, please, @Lilmonster & @morris159

Posted
1 hour ago, Remounters said:

Any more clues for #14 pretty please 😊

They want to make this one a bit of a...

[puts on a pair of shades, Horatio Caine-style]

...*challenge*.

;)

Posted
3 minutes ago, CindyLouChains said:

They want to make this one a bit of a...

[puts on a pair of shades, Horatio Caine-style]

...*challenge*.

;)

I am liking the reference, but not liking the ambiguity

Posted
Clue #14 The more you "suggest", the more you might need a great camera to perhaps join in the fun
Posted
10 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue #14 The more you "suggest", the more you might need a great camera to perhaps join in the fun

Just the little push that I needed. Thank you

Posted

Clue #14

I *suggest*, as a *challenge*, that you look at the *photo*s at the top of this forum page. You might need to swipe left

Posted
Just now, DanteReign said:

Clue #14

I *suggest*, as a *challenge*, that you look at the *photo*s at the top of this forum page. You might need to swipe left

@SissyRIanne I hope this helps

Posted
Really struggling with #14 ...just can't seem to find the right place
Posted
2 hours ago, SissyRIanne said:

still no luck here with #14

1 hour ago, LittleOne said:

i am stuck on how to find them

I have sent you both a message, cheers Pixie