The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Posted
Clue 15# if you can’t behave yourself you won’t be around long enough to finish the hunt
Posted
30 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Clue 15# if you can’t behave yourself you won’t be around long enough to finish the hunt

😂😂 Great clue Sir 😘😘

Posted

Clue #15

If you do not adhere to this *page*, you are going to hit rock *bottom* very quickly. Just something to keep in mind *about us* is that we as a community, do not tolerate rudeness. You have been warned.

Posted
18 hours ago, morris159 said:

Clue#15 learn how to conduct yourself or you'll pay the price.

Obey

Posted
20 minutes ago, Tintin155 said:

Dont understand the game so will give up .

No need to give up.

This is a treasure hunt game / maybe think hide and seek.

Each CLUE  (generally cryptic) suggests a page on this website.  When you are on that particular page - somewhere on the page there will be a small (rectangular) section of a larger picture.  Click or double click that image and you have collected / found it.   The idea is to get all the small sections to create the 'bigger' picture.  

... and that is as simple as I can make it sound!!!!  

Posted (edited)

Puzzle Piece 16 appears to have not wanted to show up to the party tonight have sent a message to Jordistar.   Its on the German side but you cant pick it up.  Great Role and Flavour for some. 

Edited by PixieDust
typo
Posted
What bugs me is that they never let anyone know was looking for ages and nothing!!!!!
Posted
well f me, this hunt goes from bad to worse!!!!!!!!!!
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Puzzle Piece 16 appears to have not wanted to show up to the party tonight have sent a message to Jordistar.   Its on the German side but you cant pick it up.  Great Role and Flavour for some. 

Update on 16;  No word from Jordistar as yet however even though we are not meant to go German you can for now collect from the German side..........until we hear further from Jordistar...........Your clue for 16 from me, is:.......... this flavour makes a great taste and for some they enjoy the role. 

Edited by PixieDust
typo
Posted
Clue16# what a long way to travel for ice cream !!
Posted
I just picked up my ice-cream from the English van
Posted
17 minutes ago, Latex999tight said:

I just picked up my ice-cream from the English van

The driver is late on the job lol wasnt there a about 20mins ago............he really needs a time out!!!   

Forget your passport guys try home made instead.  

Posted
Clue #16 well this type of flavour can be a bit boring for some, but for some it's the role they fall under
Posted
So are we having to go for a holiday for clue 16 ?
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Beau said:

So are we having to go for a holiday for clue 16 ?

Its all fixed now and is now available on the English side.  @JordiStar confirmed with me they had a glitch and it was fixed as soon as they realised. 

Edited by PixieDust
additional info