The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Posted

A hint to where to search please? It's not where I thought it would be. 

Posted
Thank you @pixiedust had probs in finding my passport 😂😂😂😘😘
Posted
32 minutes ago, Remounters said:

A hint to where to search please? It's not where I thought it would be. 

Have sent you a message, cheers Pixie

Posted (edited)

Clue #17  Pack your bags this Top 10 will be worth the stay.............you will need one after this Treasure Hunt!!!!

Edited by PixieDust
typo
Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue #17  Pack your bags this Top 10 will be worth the stay.............you will need one after this Treasure Hunt!!!!

Looking to book a hotel in the UK worth reading this 

Posted

#17 Here is a little hint: It's in the magazine (yes, again). You might want to sleep over it. 

Posted
Clue 17# this takes a dirty weekend away to a new level
Posted
4 minutes ago, JordiStar said:

@PixieDustyou were faster than me! :D

What's the saying...........no flies on me lol ...........well today anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Posted
Clue #17 need a kinky dirty holiday then look this top 10 up!!!!!!
Posted
Clue #16 The glitch wasn’t fixed for me. I still had to wander through the Hinterland searching for normal sexual activities!! I’m starting to wonder if the powers to be are trying to put a halt to my Revolution with sneaky subterfuge or am I just paranoid ? oder bilde ich mir das nur ein? Aaaggghhh they’re even translating my text!!
Posted

I thought I was looking in the right place for clue 16, but how totally wrong was I!  Could anyone help at all please? :pray:

Posted
so is 16 doable now? I didn't see a piece at vanilla
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, SissyRIanne said:

so is 16 doable now? I didn't see a piece at vanilla

plus @Borderline - "I thought I was looking in the right place for clue 16, but how totally wrong was I!  Could anyone help at all please? "

Dont get confused between one Vanilla versus another there are many spots to search.........you are looking for a role not a kink and its definitely on the English side.  Hopes this helps as the puzzle piece is definitely there. 

Edited by PixieDust
additional info
Posted
22 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Dont get confused between one Vanilla versus another there are many spots to search...

That's what had me confuddled.   🥴

Thank you @PixieDust

Posted
Looks like #17 is very 'popular' at the moment don't have to search too deep
Posted (edited)

Clue #18 click click 📸 maybe a new selfie is in order!!!! 

Edited by Lilmonster
Added more
Posted
11 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #18 click click 📸 maybe a new selfie is in order!!!! 

Got it !! Great clue Kitten 😘

Posted
6 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Got it !! Great clue Kitten 😘

Yay!!!! Thank you Sir 😘😍💜

Posted
Clue #19 do you enjoy being a top sometimes and other times a bottom then this you!!!!!!
Posted
Clue #19 if you don’t like a tv program you ****** channels