The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Lookingforthepetstor
Posted
On 9/12/2019 at 9:25 AM, morris159 said:

Clue#4 who's watching you it's a..

On 9/14/2019 at 9:09 AM, PixieDust said:

Clue #6 With this role, one relationship is not enough and you enjoy many or an open one

Polygamy?.......

On 9/11/2019 at 6:28 PM, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message, cheers Pixie 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Lookingforthepetstor said:

Had problems re-quoting your post but did you need help?  If your question was is it Polygamy the answer is no,  but I have sent you a message and will try and help you.  Cheers Pixie 

Posted
I'm having an unusual amount of difficulty with #21? Can someone give me a hand there?
Posted
2 minutes ago, MaxieMimi said:

I'm having an unusual amount of difficulty with #21? Can someone give me a hand there?

Happy to help you, but your criteria settings is preventing me from messaging you directly.  If you send me a message I can help.  Cheers Pixie 

Posted
Morning sexy kinksters please can I have some more help with #21 I’ve exhausted my brain it’s probably one of those really easy ones and staring me right in the face xx thank you ❤️
Posted
1 minute ago, Beau said:

Morning sexy kinksters please can I have some more help with #21 I’ve exhausted my brain it’s probably one of those really easy ones and staring me right in the face xx thank you ❤️

Hey Beau, have sent you a message, cheers Pixie 

Posted
@pixieDust thankyou for your help now have it ❤️❤️❤️
Posted
I think we're all too kinky to consider #21 is on the site :)
Posted
I've found #22 but again on the German site it's easy to find in the magazine it's in the magazine somewhere over here but I've looked thru loads of articles why is it so easy for them to find but not us this is getting ridiculous when it's in the magazine!!!!!
Posted (edited)

Found it!!!!! Clue #22 if your plus size and wanna look good in fetish clothing then this article is for you 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted (edited)

Clue #22 If your plus size you will love this read on how to look amazing but you will need to go back in time

Edited by PixieDust
typo
Posted
12 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Found it!!!!! Clue #22 if your plus size and wanna look good in fetish clothing then this article is for you 

Great clue Kitten 😘

Posted
Just now, Liam52 said:

Great clue Kitten 😘

Thank you Sir 😘😍

Posted
7 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue #22 If your plus size you will love this read on how to look amazing but you will need to go back in time

Way way back it seems 😂😘

Posted
5 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Way way back it seems 😂😘

Yep you really need a big shovel to dig this one out, or a time machine :crazy:

Posted
13 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Seems strange how things are not in the same places .. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

🥴🥴

Posted
Using the magazine’s search function for 22 is a plus, but what comes up is...*incredible*. ;)
Posted
@PixieDust Your message criteria aren't letting me message you back either, so I just changed mine if that helps any??
Posted
1 hour ago, MaxieMimi said:

@PixieDust Your message criteria aren't letting me message you back either, so I just changed mine if that helps any??

Oopsie  :confused: ok have changed it now and have sent a message through.  Cheers Pixie