Pegging

Kmart2512

Posted

I joined about a year ago. I was wondering if there is Members out who enjoy Pegging. Either giving or receiving.

Posted

there's quite a few threads on it already. so yes

(Edit : in fact you've also just commented on one) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Naughtystudents
Posted
On 10/8/2019 at 3:23 AM, 290555 said:

I love to be pegged:threesome::two_hearts::eggplant:

I love using toys but cant get pegged so maby a bi male would be a good idea?

Posted

Im  an  anal  virgin  id  like  to  find a woman  who  wants  to  do this

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
November 9, 2019, Naughtystudents said:

I love using toys but cant get pegged so maby a bi male would be a good idea?

Please understand the difference between pegging and bisexual. A straight male can enjoy anal sex and pegging with a woman. A bisexual male enjoys sex with both male and female.

Heelsandcorset
Posted

ive been pigged before and loved it the beauty of a woman the penetrating power of a man

• 1 month later...
Posted
Getting pegged by a rough bbw is amazing and hot bigger the better
Posted

Yep, I have to admit I do like a pegging.

My favoute is laying on my back so I can look at her, play with her tits etc as she's moving in and out of me.  I also enjoy deep kissing her at the same time as well.

Posted
There is nothing like being head down ass up offering yourself to her as she teasingly touching and groping you stroking you and talking dirty to you until you ate begging for her to fuck your ass......one way to top it is to be eating pussy while she does
Posted (edited)

I’ve never done this before but What I’m wanting is to find is a female nearby who would like taking turns fucking each other. I fuck her then she pegs me and we switch off when we both cum. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
2 hours ago, Polnud689 said:

I fuck her then she pegs me and we switch off when we both cum

I probably wouldn't recommend being pegged after you've fucked her first - while it's not impossible - these tend to be either/or situations 

Posted

My partner and I enjoy pegging. It’s usually when he’s in a sub mood and “cleared out”. As a woman, I enjoy taking control and it’s a huge turn on to hear him moan as I thrust into him. But it’s also difficult because I can’t feel like a man could.. it takes a little manoeuvring - some stopping and repositioning which he has to help direct with his hand. Sometimes it will hit the right spot and sometimes it hurts and we stop. We have different sizes as to what mood or how big he can take. Always best to start of small and work up.

• 1 month later...
Posted
February 20, ScarletTeese said:

My partner and I enjoy pegging. It’s usually when he’s in a sub mood and “cleared out”. As a woman, I enjoy taking control and it’s a huge turn on to hear him moan as I thrust into him. But it’s also difficult because I can’t feel like a man could.. it takes a little manoeuvring - some stopping and repositioning which he has to help direct with his hand. Sometimes it will hit the right spot and sometimes it hurts and we stop. We have different sizes as to what mood or how big he can take. Always best to start of small and work up.

There was an experience of mine where my switch partner was pegging me and I was starting to have *** kinda for half way through my sentence asking her to stop or slow down a bit, I mightve finished the sentence but I, she then said "shut up and take it" and yea instantly there was no *** and she wasn't showing down or anything lol. We had previously talked about it before but it was something I want sure of but definitely enjoyed thoroughly xD maybe talk with your sub about it see what they think. It was an amazing time. Only thing that could've made it better would've been being tied down :p but that was the first time doing it and we didn't really discuss a safe word just that she could be a little rough even if I asked her to show down or stop lol

Posted
I like being pegged. I love everything about power exchange