Pegging

Kmart2512

Posted
2 hours ago, Kentishlady said:

Would love to take your ass SNNR

Mmmm sounds delightful 

Posted
Any girls ever actually pegged someone before?
Posted
It’s something I’d love to explore but I want to explore it with a partner I know and trust and already have a well established dynamic.
Posted
1 hour ago, catlady1246 said:

It’s something I’d love to explore but I want to explore it with a partner I know and trust and already have a well established dynamic.

I would say that would be the most enriching way and would engage intimacy, 

• 2 weeks later...
tiemeupalso
Posted

i would love to gett pegged by more than 1 person.sort of a pegging train

Posted
2 hours ago, tiemeupalso said:

i would love to gett pegged by more than 1 person.sort of a pegging train

I feel that 

Posted
That would be nice to have set up for you and the ones that do this are hung like John homed
Posted
So me and my wife where switches we where learning abou our new lifestyle well soon as I opened up abou pegging and how I wanted to try it she was for it and now since she has done it she don’t see me as domvor switch but a sub and I could never dom her be cause I let her peg me. And when I told her how felt abou her havin a dom when we originally was switched for each other. But it didn’t happen that way now I’m stuck with this shitty feeling
Posted
No you just need to re dominate her and don't let her peg you. Let her peg someone other than yourself.
Posted
Well there no need to re dom her cause she don’t want me as her dom and that fine I won’t be her sub nor will she be allowed to peg me
Posted

I think we need to get away from pegging as being a "Dominant/submissive" thing and see it for what it is. A sex act.

Posted
I love pegging my subs best kink
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
1 hour ago, phoenix196 said:

Pegging is beyond hoy

could you clarify what you mean by 'hoy' please?

Posted
26 minutes ago, FETMOD-KF said:

could you clarify what you mean by 'hoy' please?

I meant hot. Sorry

Posted
15 minutes ago, phoenix196 said:

I meant hot. Sorry

Awesome - that it is! 

Posted
Do most people who like it are into being a sissy also with dress up or just being naked?