Pegging

Kmart2512

Posted
6 minutes ago, phoenix196 said:
Do most people who like it are into being a sissy also with dress up or just being naked?

No is the simple answer - and there is no direct link between the two things, though there are those that mistakenly think liking being pegged suggests you're gay/bisexual, or those who link it to being a Dom/sub thing etc - truth of the matter is it's just another sexual activity like any other, and doesn't have to "mean" anything other than you like it

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

No is the simple answer - and there is no direct link between the two things, though there are those that mistakenly think liking being pegged suggests you're gay/bisexual, or those who link it to being a Dom/sub thing etc - truth of the matter is it's just another sexual activity like any other, and doesn't have to "mean" anything other than you like it

I was just curious because I like it more playing with mistress who likes the dressing up and all that. Was mainly curious how other people feel. It for sure doesn't makes someone gay straight or anything else. ..

Posted
Great answers you been saying all this for years
Posted
8 minutes ago, phoenix196 said:

I was just curious because I like it more playing with mistress who likes the dressing up and all that. Was mainly curious how other people feel. It for sure doesn't makes someone gay straight or anything else. ..

If you enjoy that aspect of it then that really is all that matters - it's certainly not uncommon for sissies and those who dress to also enjoy being pegged, but my point was it's not a requirement to enjoy it either, or even something that can be applied to "most"

Posted
17 minutes ago, phoenix196 said:

Do most people who like it are into being a sissy also with dress up or just being naked?

I suspect as an overall majority - people would prefer it not as sissy/dress up (which doesn't necessarily mean naked, just as you don't always have sex naked)

not that there is anything wrong with anyone who does want to be a sissy, or dressed up, or so on - absolutely not.    

Posted
4 hours ago, phoenix196 said:

Sissification and pegging don't have to go together. Pegging doesn't even have to involve being a submissive. Femdom doesn't have to involve feminization and there are a fair number of women Dominants who are even anti-sissy/sissification 

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I suspect as an overall majority - people would prefer it not as sissy/dress up (which doesn't necessarily mean naked, just as you don't always have sex naked)

not that there is anything wrong with anyone who does want to be a sissy, or dressed up, or so on - absolutely not.    

It's for a whole separate conversation, but there are valid arguments against sissies/sissification in the same ways there are against race play. 

Which is separate and different from men enjoying wearing traditionally women's clothing and other things generally attributed to femininity and womanhood

Posted
2 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

It's for a whole separate conversation, but there are valid arguments against sissies/sissification in the same ways there are against race play. 

Which is separate and different from men enjoying wearing traditionally women's clothing and other things generally attributed to femininity and womanhood

absolutely, it's a can of worms and a half.

too many fall into a trap of assuming femineity is lower than masculinity and the problems that causes with the attitude

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

absolutely, it's a can of worms and a half.

too many fall into a trap of assuming femineity is lower than masculinity and the problems that causes with the attitude

I feel it's an important discussion that more people should be having but would need a fair amount of monitoring and moderation to take place here because a lot of people have difficulty staying civil and few are actually capable of productive discourse. 

Posted
6 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

I feel it's an important discussion that more people should be having but would need a fair amount of monitoring and moderation to take place here because a lot of people have difficulty staying civil and few are actually capable of productive discourse. 

yep - absolutely - and no one likes to be told their fetish (can be) problematic.  But often even Femdom in general - a lot of people have the right attitudes, but there's plenty who see women as weaker therefore submitting is 'taboo' and it's laced with misogyny 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love to be pegged, just the Aspekt of having a woman be on top of me and making me hers just really hits me. I also really enjoy, while being pegged to be edged and have my orgasms delayed, controlled or even denied, some post orgasm fun is also amazing. Just giving up control in general is really nice!
mistresslayladakota
Posted

To me as a mistress I enjoyed pegging as a much as rimming it most thing I do love to try with my new submissive partner.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have always enjoyed being pegged but one of my most memorable moments was with a lesbian with a strap on dildo

Posted (edited)

I haven't been pegged yet but would love to find a partner out there who looking into that stuff not trynna *** it on someone just trynna find girl who has my same interests 

Edited by Shaneoky
Posted

I want to peg someone. It’s been bout 3mnths. Going thru withdrawal

Posted
Ii would love to find a girl that would peg me.
Posted
I love being pegged, the whole dynamic shift is amazing
Posted
9 minutes ago, DegradeMee said:
What do you think about first timers

Everyone is a first timer at some point. It’s part of the journey. Butt plug training first, and then gently does it.

• 2 weeks later...
Thonglover1969
Posted

I love getting pegged with larger strap ons. I have been pegged with a 10”horse cock, a red boy wand and a very large black cone. And when she either takes a belt to my ass before during or after….. I go into orbit.