Kmart2512

Posted
I'm so addicted to getting pegged I have to beg for it
SweetDaisy68
Posted
I adore being pegged so much, it literally has taken over my mind
Hers_always
Posted

Yes, and yes. Once fir close to 2 hours. Really. Overwhelming.

MistressKii
Posted

Dominatrix here I love to give 👋🏽😁

Posted
Word are difficult to describe the feeling of getting pegged. All starting with the prepping, cleaning and looseningand or stretching. That is the foreplay. If you're lucky she is texting you. Telling you what she is going to. How she is going to treat you. Where she is going to do you.
Perhaps she has kneel down to kiss her girl cock.she may even say ....you have seen me do it to you , now you do it to me.
Then the main event. She breaks that plain slowly. Slowly enters you. You gasp at the feeling. She it stretching you pushing into you. Her hands grabbing your hips guiding herself deeper.
Once she feels you have stretched enough she adds more cold chilly lube. She slide in then her passion takes over.sliding in and out each thrust more powerful than before each thrust pushes a moan a grunt...hell maybe a squeel. She even moans and grunts bothe at the pleasure of the dildo she wears bumping against her clit and the power she exerts over you. She may even cum herself.
She tires easily you feel that but you want more. Now you begin to push back then forward. It is you riding her girl cock. She has made a girl cock ridding slut out of you.
Posted
On 4/25/2023 at 4:37 AM, MistressKii said:

Dominatrix here I love to give 👋🏽😁

I love to take 🤤🥵

Posted
1 minute ago, v4mp1e said:

i wanna peg someone

I wanna feel you inside me 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Its one of the most wonderful power exchange experiences I have ever felt its what started me on my kink journey
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love doing this! Altho I never use the term “pegging” as I feel as if that gives off the wrong impression. I use the term “Anal sex” as to me, its another form of anal sex so I call it what it is. Lol.
Posted
I absolutely adore being pegged hard and deep.
Posted
Want to try but can’t find right person for me)
Posted
Same I’ve been looking for months and haven’t found one I’m a complete submissive
Posted
I’m not submissive, not try exactly)) But now I’m thinking looking for a professional for ***)
Posted
I want like an actual relationship with a dom that’s not just about sex and ***
Posted
In that way agree, definitely not about *** relationship
Posted

obviously what works for individuals works

but

especially if you've not done or tried pegging before - seeing a pro for it is not a terrible move

absolutely it's not comparable to a relationship - but, honestly - I've seen posts from guys in the past who've met someone to try pegging with and then all the gear needs bought *anyway* and they might buy the wrong size and one or both has a bad experience and don't do it again

maybe it's messier than expected either cos things weren't cleaned properly or toy was too big for them whatever and it puts someone off

but also - meeting someone where it seems the fetish or activity is the most important always is more difficult

I guess, I dunno. It is a shame to put off something you really want to try when the opportunity is there

Posted
I’ve definitely done pegging before I love it I have my own harness and lube and condoms I have it all it’s about finding someone
Posted
That’s my case I’ve never had such experience so probably the professional will be the better choice)
Posted
Trust me when I say it’s hard to find professional help
Domyourbob33
Posted

I have wanted to find a hot girl to peg me for a long time never have been so fortunate just a fantasy thus far but would be so hot where do you begins looking for a girl who is int in pegging doming even possibly working up to fisting a guy