Pegging

Kmart2512

welshslaveboy
Posted

I've never been pegged, but wow, it does sound absolutely amazing, bet its amazing when chained up as well, with a good hard spanking chucked in for good measure!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love being pegged!  I also find great enjoyment in eating pussy for hours.  Wife's out of town for 2 weeks.

Posted
October 26, welshslaveboy said:

I've never been pegged, but wow, it does sound absolutely amazing, bet its amazing when chained up as well, with a good hard spanking chucked in for good measure!

Yes definitely makes a difference when the sub is chained into position

Posted
On 10/26/2023 at 10:30 PM, welshslaveboy said:

a hard caning first ;) 

welshslaveboy
Posted
20 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

a hard caning first ;) 

Oooo yes please!

welshslaveboy
Posted
47 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

Yes definitely makes a difference when the sub is chained into position

Oooo that sounds absolutely amazing to be honest, chained with my slutty arse ready

Posted
So I’ve been interested in trying pegging, and I’ve recently been chatting with a guy who really loves being pegged.
  • 3 weeks later...
forever_slave_7
Posted

yes, sometimes I like  to be pegged

Posted
Just joined, I’ve never tried it but looking to find a local(localish) lady interested in trying
Posted

I love being pegged from every position. Riding on top is freeing and requires letting go of my usual role in life. Being on my hands and knees spreading my cheeks begging for entry is so submissive. Having her pegging me missionary style and requiring that I look into her eyes is so intimate. I have slowly graduated to larger and larger dildos. I love the *** of entry and how it turns into such incredible pleasure.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I've played around with anal play solo which does offer great stimulation and i often plug, I am definitely interested in being pegged, the thought of actually not being the one in control of the penetration (in some degree) is exciting.
Posted
Friday at 09:09 AM, Antita said:
I've played around with anal play solo which does offer great stimulation and i often plug, I am definitely interested in being pegged, the thought of actually not being the one in control of the penetration (in some degree) is exciting.

I need some big one