Pegging

Kmart2512

Posted
I absolutely love it! Best orgasm ever and it’s hot to see my dommy mommy smile while holding my legs up and having her way with me!
Posted

Love being pegged, hasn't happened for some time. An ex girlfriend used to peg me with a dildo on a regular basis. Sometimes taping it into me then getting me to fuck her doggie fashion

Posted

Probably the most amazing experience I have ever had , I am naturally a Dom and exploring pegging came about as a way to have a different pleasure sense . Well I am hooked , have zero interest or curiosity to be with a man but a woman with a strap on quivers my senses and gives me the biggest orgasms , as a power player I also explored pegging to stretch … my limits …. Fisting came too and god damn …. Tail play tail play 

Posted
18 minutes ago, Kentishlady said:

Do tell

Well I like a minimum of 9 inches, I like it slow , I like it hard , on my knees , on my back , on a chair , I like it for a long time , I like to feel different toys in a session, I moan , I whimper , I roar …. If then I am fisted then back and forth I am a pretty happy person. Smile 😊 

Posted
22 hours ago, SNNR said:

Probably the most amazing experience I have ever had , I am naturally a Dom and exploring pegging came about as a way to have a different pleasure sense . Well I am hooked , have zero interest or curiosity to be with a man but a woman with a strap on quivers my senses and gives me the biggest orgasms , as a power player I also explored pegging to stretch … my limits …. Fisting came too and god damn …. Tail play tail play 

A man being curious about or enjoying ass play has nothing to do with orientation. I wish there wasn't such stigma and connection there with so many. 

Just as actions aren't inherently "dominant" or "submissive" they also aren't inherently hetero or not. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
My experience with pegging paid is me taking myself for the last 30 years and of course couple women
Posted
I need a Domme I've been trying for 2 years I got to get this done
Posted
I miss my ex girlfriend she trained me to realize that being pegged is something I had to earn
Posted
Give me some advice on how to earn it tired riding these toys LOL
Posted

I really want to try this. The idea of the role reversal and exchange of power and pleasure is amazing to me. Just need to find a lovely lady that want to 

Posted
15 hours ago, Todd-4150 said:

Give me some advice on how to earn it tired riding these toys LOL

Not focusing so much on "getting this done" and ticking things off a list is a good start. Instead look for someone you can connect with on a personal level as two people who enjoy spending time together and explore together. Stop focusing on yourself so much, conduct yourself in a way that would make someone *want* to instead of just searching for anyone who will. 

How most guys present themselves they come off as if they're only looking for a kink dispenser which is incredibly off putting. 

Posted
1 hour ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Not focusing so much on "getting this done" and ticking things off a list is a good start. Instead look for someone you can connect with on a personal level as two people who enjoy spending time together and explore together. Stop focusing on yourself so much, conduct yourself in a way that would make someone *want* to instead of just searching for anyone who will. 

How most guys present themselves they come off as if they're only looking for a kink dispenser which is incredibly off putting. 

Spot on....person first, activity when you're both agreeable is always the way it should be

I've never had a list of "wants" yet my sexual bucket list has been pretty much ticked off....which I know sounds a contradiction but it's very much not 😉

Posted

Biggest orgasms I ever had was from being pegged or fisted . Such a gift and amazing exchange 

Posted
My wife loves to peg and can’t get enough.
Posted
Tell your wife I've got that ass thay she needs to break in !!!! I love anal and I take a lot!!! Really