FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted (edited)

there will be no clue tonight from me as I have tieing times to contend with, happy hunting I'm sure @Lilmonster or @subm0nKay will provide enough help, unless they're busy too.:collar:

Edited by morris159
Posted
11 minutes ago, morris159 said:

there will be no clue tonight from me as I have tieing times to contend with, happy hunting I'm sure @Lilmonster or @subm0nKay will provide enough help, unless they're busy too.:collar:

Tieing times I am very jealous @morris159 😖😔😭 but yes I provide a clue for tonight if I can find it lol😂

Posted

@HexThePup clue #5 if you wanted to broaden your search you would do this!! 

Clue #7 if you wanna see what everyone says about you all in one place you would go here!!

Posted
36 minutes ago, SubSeeker48 said:

Finally found; never been there before !

Not somewhere I've ever been before either SubSeeker!....*winks* I think we should be clicking on those three little lines more often....especially when it comes to finding #7 😉

Posted
Thank you to all the sexies who helped me, i am up to date with all 7. xXx Mwah xXx
Posted

I'm gonna stop giving out clues for #7 😂😂 I'm fighting with my inner restraint now ha! How hard is it to not spill all lol....Good luck! 😚

Posted
I found #7 knowing roughly where it was, but wasn't sure HOW to find it. It is very obvious from the clues, once you know you know.
Posted
😫 arrghhhhh I doooomt want to play anymorrrrre *throw myself on the floor like a toddler.......& not in a cute bratty little way 😢
Posted
#7 is killing me, I've looked everywhere I can think of!
Posted
#7: have you seen what they've said about you?
Posted

Something do to with a comment but where is it ?